[ROM]FROYO 2.2.1] Vortex

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZackVortex

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
This is my very first ROM. I did not make it from source i used this: http://forums.androidcentral.com/op...aeneas-froyo-build-your-own-rom-13june12.html
So any way this is Vortex. Its' a fast FROYO ROM. And also please dont ask for updates. The only time it will be updated is if i add an app, the rom it self gets updated, or if there is an update for an app (i told the app devs i will).
[SIZE=5[COLOR="#FF0000"]I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU BRICK YOUR PHONE[/SIZE]
INSTALLATION
1) Reboot in recovery
2) MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP !!!!!!!
3) Erase boot, system, data, sd ext (if you have one), cache, and dalvik-cache
4) Flash the ROM
5) Reboot
DONE

IF YOU THINK THERE IS A BUG REFLASH OR REDOWNLOAD OR DO BOTH THIS IS A FROYO ROM SO THERE SHOULD NOT BE ANY BUGS BUT IF THAT DOSE NOT WORK POST

NOW THE MOMENT WE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR THE DOWNLOAD LINK
Removed
YAY HAVE FUN :p

Last edited by a moderator:

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Cole2kb, please move this to the rooting ROMs and hacks. Welcome to the dark side :)

Sent from my One V using Android Central Forums

ZackVortex

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
What's the differences between this and other Froyo Roms?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

I don't know :p all I did was add some apps (with the devs permission) and release. I just really wabted to release a ROM so I used BYOR :D

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't know :p all I did was add some apps (with the devs permission) and release. I just really wabted to release a ROM so I used BYOR :D

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

You can add tweaks and theme just a suggestion

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
This ROM thread is being closed for the following reasons:

Although the Aeneas ROM was provided as a base for building your own ROM, this specific release does not meet the quality standards we expect when releasing a new ROM, along with not meeting any sort of criteria to dictate a separate release.

As admitted by the developer, this is nothing more than the Aeneas base with added applications, and was unable to provide proof of permission for the inclusion of said applications, as requested previously.

Download links have been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy