ARCHIVED: [ROM][WIP][ALPHA] aospCMod | AOSP 2.3.4/CM7 (GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

plantucha

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Think about what you just said. If nobody gave any feedback, there wouldn't be any bug fixes and we wouldn't get anywhere.

But you didn't give any useful feedback. It is just useless whine. Feedback is if you publish your logs and explain unwanted behaviors so they can fix it. If you crying how slow is it, than show some benchmarks. Your comment can't help anybody.

www.metrication.us

Liquidplacidity

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
But you didn't give any useful feedback. It is just useless whine. Feedback is if you publish your logs and explain unwanted behaviors so they can fix it. If you crying how slow is it, than show some benchmarks. Your comment can't help anybody.

METRICation.US | Go Metric | Metric Conversion | Metric System

I wasn't "crying about how slow it was." I was just stating that it doesn't feel like a cyanogenmod rom, and that I feel 0307 is faster. My benchmark with 0307 was 654. With the new one,it was 532. Happy now? -.- Oh, note that I also put that when you go into the menu, it force closes.

phireglass

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
This doesn't feel like a real Cyanogenmod ROM. For CM7, it also seems much slower. Does anyone else notice? Also, when you go into the Cyanogenmod update push option, and try to open it, it force closes. I'm reflashing back to to 0307.

Yup, update option causes force close also intro, outro animations do not work, also no menus for the columns in apps and on the homescreen

dburg

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
The bootanimation you're seeing is the default android boot animation (if you want cm7 bootanimation push old bootanimation.zip to /system/media.)
the launcher you see if the android default launcher

aosp likes vanilla aosp roms. this rom seems to be on its way to vanilla aosp.

If you thought older versions of the rom were faster try flashing one of zefies kernels over top. or fastboot an older from a rom you liked boot.img. please try to be constructive and report bugs with logcats.

Update Notifications will never work until rom manager supports the phone, has a custom recovery for it, and CyanogenMod is building official nightlies.

lowmann

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Is there anyone who knows how I can donate a little for the creator of this?

I really want to donate a little for the creator of this custom rom.
Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

one80oneday

Jan 25, 2011
twitter.com
What is new in the 3/22 build?

I was wondering the same thing? Just flashed this rom 3/20 and have it set up nicely and don't really want to go through the hassle so doing it all again so soon. How ofter is this ROM usually updated? Is there a changelog somewhere for each update? TIA

dburg

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering the same thing? Just flashed this rom 3/20 and have it set up nicely and don't really want to go through the hassle so doing it all again so soon. How ofter is this ROM usually updated? Is there a changelog somewhere for each update? TIA

Changelog is usually sync with cm source. You can flash over so you dont lose your stuff. just wipe cache/dalvik cache to be sure you get old stuff out

one80oneday

Jan 25, 2011
twitter.com
Changelog is usually sync with cm source. You can flash over so you dont lose your stuff. just wipe cache/dalvik cache to be sure you get old stuff out

Cool, thanks for the info and sorry for the noob questions, couldn't really find an all-in-one beginners guide. So just I just need to wipe and flash newest aospCMod for the newest update? Also is there any plans for undervolting to save battery life in the future?

ashton4life

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Sorry everyone I'm a newbie here. I recently flashed my V with the Stock Virgin Mobile + Xionia Kernel (BETA 2) rom and have it running good. I was wondering if I was to try this rom out do I need to add the recovery image to ROMtools and flash it or can I use the recovery I have installed already? At the moment I have installed the Xionia CWMA v1.2518.4 recovery. Also I was wondering after I do a back up before flashing what is the best way to flash this rom? Wipe data first then flash rom then Wipe Cache/ Dalvik cache/ after its flashed? Is this the proceedure?

Thanks in advance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos