Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 118 of 322 FirstFirst ... 115116117118119120121 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 8044
Like Tree1797Likes

ROM
    My Version Of CNA

Quote Originally Posted by world_indo1 View Post
    You changed it on your phone?

Sent from my LG Optimus V running Quattrimus ICS, courtesy of tdm and his band of outlaws
    Yeaa

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

ROM
    Stock

Default Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Quote Originally Posted by clodfelterac View Post
    Originally Posted by JerryScript: You'll need to edit the apns-conf.xml to reflect Virgin Mobile's values 311 490

For anyone who wants to try: - use a root capable file manager, and copy the /system/etc/apns-conf.xml file to your PC (it's too large to edit on the phone) - open it with a good text editor (notepad may work, but I don't ever recommend notepad). - search for Virgin Mobile US, and change the mmc to 311 and mnc to 490. - copy it back to your phone, - clear cache in the MMS app, - reboot.

Let us know if it works for you.
    will do
    Samurai Dev

ROM
    IllusionB / OM

3G and MMS fixes work on alpha 8 too. On that topic, has anyone found a tethering app that works? I need to get on the internet with my laptop. I've tried most of the big apps and even a few obscure ones.

Sent from my LG Optimus V running Quattrimus ICS, courtesy of tdm and his band of outlaws
    easytetherpro worked for me on alpha7... havent tried 8 yet... :-)

So Its about 6am in LA CA and I noticed that all of my messages are getting backed up some how from last night and wont get through. I cleared data and 5 min later they came in. All at the same time. Any way I can prevent thia from happening again?

For those who want to check out Alpha8 AOKP with the MMS fix and the 3G fix already in the Zip, you can download it here.

quattrimus-vm670-aokp-alpha8-MMS-3G-Fix.zip

3G came right up for me when I went through the setup and I didn't even have to connect to wifi to set up my phone.

MMS sent correctly and also received correctly. Downloading happened automatically for me after a couple seconds.

Enjoy!

Rob
    Thanked by 5:
    Badboytoast likes this.
    Resident idiot

Global Posts
    945 Global Posts
    ROM
    Harmonia 3, Stock

Quote Originally Posted by robwalters72 View Post
    For those who want to check out Alpha8 AOKP with the MMS fix and the 3G fix already in the Zip, you can download it here.

3G came right up for me when I went through the setup and I didn't even have to connect to wifi to set up my phone.

MMS sent correctly and also received correctly. Downloading happened automatically for me after a couple seconds.

Enjoy!

Rob
    is wifi working on that? can you add the SU scripts?
    Thanked by:
    joey92 

Quote Originally Posted by cammykool View Post
    is wifi working on that? can you add the SU scripts?
    Wifi is working perfectly. I am restoring my apps from TiBackup right now over wifi right now.

As for the SU, just flash the zip for Superuser right after the rom. It's here: Superuser-3.0.7-efghi-signed.zip

Rob
    Resident idiot

Global Posts
    945 Global Posts
    ROM
    Harmonia 3, Stock

Screenshot?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    Galaxy S3 (d2vzw): CM11
    LG Optimus V: TVALL ICS
    Motorola Droid: CM10
    Sero 7 Pro: davemper CM11

Screenshot?

screenshot of what?
    Resident idiot

Global Posts
    945 Global Posts
    ROM
    Harmonia 3, Stock

Working MMS

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Taptalk 2

Working MMS

Attached. By the way, that is my 49 year old brother at the house from A Christmas Story with little Ralphie. And yes, he is dressed up as the "pink nightmare" LOL

Rob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS-screenshot_2012-04-26-11-51-56.png  
    Resident idiot

Global Posts
    945 Global Posts
    ROM
    Harmonia 3, Stock

That's pretty funny! Lol. Ill Dec flash tonight!

Resident idiot

Global Posts
    945 Global Posts
    ROM
    Harmonia 3, Stock

can you post it as a DB link?

ROM
    My Version Of CNA

Enjoy!

Rob
    Lol thank you alot

can you post it as a DB link?
    DB link?

Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 2.3.7/ tvall kernel

+1 to the thank you! To You, Tdm,Jerry, and the guy from sprint! Sorry I cant remember as of now! Thanks etc..

ROM
    My Version Of CNA

DB link?
    I think he means dropbox

Resident idiot

Global Posts
    945 Global Posts
    ROM
    Harmonia 3, Stock

dropbox link can you put it on dropbox or someting im at school and mediafire doesnt work

dropbox link can you put it on dropbox or someting im at school and mediafire doesnt work
    Here's the Zip file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2tei6kw101...MMS-3G-Fix.zip

Here's the Superuser Zip file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bjzftax5w0...ghi-signed.zip

I was working on some Wordpress issues I was having and couldn't get "database" out of my head, so I didn't put together that DB meant dropbox.

Rob
    Thanked by:
    Badboytoast likes this.

ROM
    Cold As Ice Alpha 9 & CM9

This is my last post using this ROM. Apparently being nice and helpful by exposing XDA to this ROM warranted me a thread closure. I don't like nor do I really tolerate snobby developers who stab me in the back for being a nice guy. So farewell quattrimus, I'm going back to Harmonia until either Leslie releases an ICS version or until MIUI ICS becomes more stable. Adieu.

Thanked by:
    RAZR Developer

ROM
    JB

This is my last post using this ROM. Apparently being nice and helpful by exposing XDA to this ROM warranted me a thread closure. I don't like nor do I really tolerate snobby developers who stab me in the back for being a nice guy. So farewell quattrimus, I'm going back to Harmonia until either Leslie releases an ICS version or until MIUI ICS becomes more stable. Adieu.

Because you are not a developer like us and to xda you just stole the thread, If I was to go post it or Jerry, Leslie, Bobz, tdm, or Gannon, then it would have stood up. This all about reputation

-Help Me Level Him By Just Clicking Him

Stay Updating on my ROMs here!
    Thanked by:
    glarepate likes this.

Dam that sucks bro. But its just "copyright" stuff . Sorry to hear it.
    Banned

ROM
    BACKside IHO/bobzhome

Can't we all just get along lol

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Did you ever stop to think that tdm didn't want his ROM posted on XDA? So you saying you were being "nice and helpful by exposing XDA to this ROM" isn't really a true statement. If he didn't want it there then all you did was post his material on a place he didn't want it. Also how could he "stab me in the back for being a nice guy" when you didn't even ask him in the first place to post his material? Sorry bud, but sometimes you gotta think before you leap.
    cole2kb, HOD1234, n00bdud3 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kirurus View Post
    Did you ever stop to think that tdm didn't want his ROM posted on XDA? So you saying you were being "nice and helpful by exposing XDA to this ROM" isn't really a true statement. If he didn't want it there then all you did was post his material on a place he didn't want it. Also how could he "stab me in the back for being a nice guy" when you didn't even ask him in the first place to post his material? Sorry bud, but sometimes you gotta think before you leap.
    I asked him a long time ago and he said he didnt know about xda in da since that he preferred ac over xda
    glarepate likes this.