Page 3 of 322 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree1797Likes

ROM
    Stock-Rooted

Also, I tried mms, I don't think it works at the moment.

I'm gonna use this as my daily driver... as soon as i can get home and flash it. That way ill have fun and notice any problems. I think this is like the first time i don't wanna be in school (Taking Diesel Mechanics) just to flash something to my phone xD

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    OV = Best Android phone to start off with. Best decision I've ever made with a phone. Best community (and biggest I've seen) of DEVs, Noobs and just normal people all together, helping each other tweak, hack, mod, etc.
    xD
    lilrob1213 likes this.

ROM
    CM7 BACKside

Default Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot

Try turning it on and it says 'Turning WiFi on' even though my WiFi is already on. My WiFi then turns off while it keeps saying 'Turning WiFi on'. I have to reboot to get WiFi back. If I try it with WiFi off to start with, same result.

Probably not supposed to work yet but thought I would throw it out there.
    Thanked by 2:

ROM
    Stock-Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by Atmazzz View Post
    Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot

Try turning it on and it says 'Turning WiFi on' even though my WiFi is already on. My WiFi then turns off while it keeps saying 'Turning WiFi on'. I have to reboot to get WiFi back. If I try it with WiFi off to start with, same result.

Probably not supposed to work yet but thought I would throw it out there.
    Same here.

ROM
    CM7.2-IHO-MiRaGe

Do we have to disable signature verification before flashing this ROM?

Found a bug. Speedtest app causes device to reboot (only reboots on 3g, wifi test works fine). You hit begin test, and after a few seconds the phone freezes and reboots.

I thought this was a problem with the phones radios, so i tested downlading a 3mb file over the 3g connection and it works fine. I can't get this to happen anywhere other than the speedtest app on 3g.

Not a super big problem but the keyboard does not go to the bottom of the screen in portrait, it make it alot smaller, other than that I like it,really good for an alpha

ROM
    IHO Backside/ Testing ICS

Re-flashing now! Thanks! Hey tdm you should add the modified Gapps to your OP too

ROM

You guys are finding bugs quick! Not much of a bug, but youtube wont play from the app... not sure about youtube in the browser but I did try some other videos and none would stream... videos played fine from my sd card though... cheers!

Also I found the Chrome Beta and tried to install with no luck just in case anyone was wondering about that.

And also a question: does ICS give us more leeway when it comes to Flash and making Flash work on our devices? I had Adobe Flash 11 modified for armv6 devices it worked okay but was still very choppy... any thoughts on that frontier?
    Resident idiot

Global Posts
    942 Global Posts
    ROM
    Harmonia 3, Stock

anyone notice their ov getting warm. and hows battery?

ROM
    Quattrimus Alpha 7

Data still aint working, is tdm going to get that fixed also?
    AC Forums Android Developer

ROM
    Harmonia 3

Quote Originally Posted by watskyhotsky View Post
    also, we have HDMI output that doesnt work in ICS yet either.
    That seems par for the course on most phones I think (certainly is for the Evo 4g and at least one other phone).
    I suspect it's a proprietary driver and/or DRM issue. Only modded stock roms seem to get it working. I think I heard MIUI may be coming with a fix though, if so it will end up in AOSP and CM soon enough.

Harmonia Developer for Optimus V, Optimus Elite, One V, Evo V, Evo Shift, Evo V
    Donate here if you feel inclined to brighten my day.

ROM
    Running Quattrimus ICS

To answer my earlier post...data not working. Going to wait for a data fix. But impressed so far. Keep up the great work.

For those asking about 3G, it seems to vary between phones. For some it works fine, for others it doesn't and for some after they toggle Airplane mode & data, it works fine. In my case with Leslie's build & with Alpha2 my 3G works great without having to do anything.

It's like OC'ing.

OV = Best Android phone to start off with. Best decision I've ever made with a phone. Best community (and biggest I've seen) of DEVs, Noobs and just normal people all together, helping each other tweak, hack, mod, etc.
    xD

ROM
    quattrimus CM9

Images don't seem to load under "Crop Images." Also, stock live wallpapers refuse to load, however those downloaded from the market do load and can be set as wallpaper.

ROM
    Stock-Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by tony5593 View Post
    For those asking about 3G, it seems to vary between phones. For some it works fine, for others it doesn't and for some after they toggle Airplane mode & data, it works fine. In my case with Leslie's build & with Alpha2 my 3G works great without having to do anything.

It's like OC'ing.

Yea, this may be true, works kinda for me.

ROM

One more thing... it was fine yesterday but Wi-Fi has been acting wonky for me for the past couple hours, im having some disconnection problems every now and then that rebooting and reflashing didnt fix. It's not a big hassle though, just thought you guys should know.

First off, thank you so much to all the devs who have worked on this!!!!!
    In most respects this alpha is already running smoother (definitely faster)
    than IHO.

Here are a few issues I ran into that I just wanted to make sure you know about.

1.) At the bottom of the notification drawer it reads roaming indicator off. (I know this
    is a small aesthetic issue, but I thought I would mention it any way.)

2.)When plugged in to a computer, neither the android or the PC recognizes a connection.)

ROM
    MIUI 2.4.2 ROM

everything here works great gonna run with this for a bit and test it out GAPPS = installed perfectly 3g = working wifi = working bluetooth = working which is basically all i need. Just installed the CM 9 music player and it runs pretty good too!

ROM
    quattrimus CM9

Quote Originally Posted by perin.lionshead View Post
    First off, thank you so much to all the devs who have worked on this!!!!!
    In most respects this alpha is already running smoother (definitely faster)
    than IHO.

2.)When plugged in to a computer, neither the android or the PC recognizes a connection.)
    From what I understand, issue #2 was due to not adding the USB apk, which should be fixed in tomorrow's build. Not entirely sure, new to this scene, but that's what I got out of it lol.
    Thanked by:

Found another bug. CPU will not enter Deep Sleep at all according to CPU Spy. This works fine in gingerbread, of course. Tested with default INTERACTIVEX governor, as well as msm7k, scary, SMARTASSV2, conservative, ondemand, as well as powersave. Let it sit for about a minute on each with screen off. None of them logged any deep sleep time at all.
    Resident idiot

Global Posts
    942 Global Posts
    ROM
    Harmonia 3, Stock

Quote Originally Posted by tony5593 View Post

It's like OC'ing.

if its like that permentilly im gonna be pissed.
    AC Forums Android Developer

ROM
    Harmonia 3

Quote Originally Posted by cammykool View Post
    Remember these are technically developer previews, they aren't really even alpha yet. There has been a ton of development in the last 2 days, give it time.

Harmonia Developer for Optimus V, Optimus Elite, One V, Evo V, Evo Shift, Evo V
    Donate here if you feel inclined to brighten my day.

ROM
    JBC/Squid's Kernel

Caps lock doesn't work on the stock keyboard (I haven't tried a 3rd party one yet). Shift lock does, obviously, but when you hit caps twice, you're back to lowercase.
    Themer. You've seen them

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by cammykool View Post
    If your gonna be pissed maybe you should be on a different ROM.... unless your being sarcastic Its just an alpha build.

Mine is working somewhat, everytime i reboot I have to first toggle airplane mode, then toggle datat and after that it works fine.
Page 3 of 322 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast