ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

If your gonna be pissed maybe you should be on a different ROM.... unless your being sarcastic Its just an alpha build.

Mine is working somewhat, everytime i reboot I have to first toggle airplane mode, then toggle datat and after that it works fine.

saricasim is a beautiful thing :D i know its alpha it will have bugs

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

Does anyone have the necessary generic.kl for my home key to work, cuz im using leslieanns stripped down version of tdms alpha build and it doesnt have the home key fix. Ive been looking through the ics threads, but all i fn find is rom downloads that have the .kl file in it, but now downloads of the file itself.
Thanks ;)

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

other then 3g being weird and my phone being warm very stable build.... how does leslies perform?

Screenshot_2012-02-16-19-42-34.png

installed setcpu and found this just for everyones knowlage

Jk16w

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Finally got 3G working now im so happy, this a great ROM and cant wait for a full stable release, great job devs!

chucksaysblah

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

no reboots here running smoothly for the past three hours of downloading surfing over 3g and wifi . Great job here and many huge thanks

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

Well it seems fine... nothing wierd except 3g is wacky and my home key brings up the menu. It was pretty small compared to flashing gapps and the full alpha. I am missing the english diictionary or whatever got deeted befause theres a red squiggly under all my correctly spelled words. Anyone know what apk to add back for that?

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

Well it seems fine... nothing wierd except 3g is wacky and my home key brings up the menu. It was pretty small compared to flashing gapps and the full alpha. I am missing the english diictionary or whatever got deeted befause theres a red squiggly under all my correctly spelled words. Anyone know what apk to add back for that?

i have a third party icsd keyboard that fixed it for me want me to upload it?

Reactions: anthonycr

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Don't ask why, but I'm trying SOO hard on getting the red lines fixed from the keyboard, because it is getting on my nerves badly.

You see, if I push in a latinime.apk from another ROM that's fixed this issue, then the bottom keys are cut off (not see able, but usable) and the autocorrect works

I think that lupohirp has made his own edits so that the whole keyboard can fit on the screen, yet he hasn't updated it so that the spell check actually works, which is only minor.

Now, all I need to do is decompile the latinime from a usable ROM and copy over some of the files. Simple, right? Wrong. Its not wanting to recompile for me. No matter what I do, its not wanting to recompoile for me. Its funny how you can taste victory, yet its so far away ;)

If somebody has some useful links for decompiling/recompiling ics apk's, please let me know. I'm in desperate need of help from preferably people who have messed with smali..

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

dwappo

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site

I wonder if I should re-flash, this is like the 15th time in 20 minutes it's rebooted xD.

"Well it seems fine... nothing wierd except 3g is wacky and my home key brings up the menu. It was pretty small compared to flashing gapps and the full alpha. I am missing the english diictionary or whatever got deeted befause theres a red squiggly under all my correctly spelled words. Anyone know what apk to add back for that? "

Idk about the apk, but 3g works the same here, kinda wonky but works.

Edit: It is also really hot, and also doesn't seem like its charging.

Last edited:

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

i have a third party icsd keyboard that fixed it for me want me to upload it?

Nah its ok, im more distracted by the home key thing... its annoying in browser to have to either hit the back buttonuntil you get out or go to tabs and hit exit.;)

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

I dont feel like going to sleep because everytime i log out of AC even if its only for hour, i come back to find some huge improvement and i feel like im missing out:'(;)

TGBlade

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site

I wonder if I should re-flash, this is like the 15th time in 20 minutes it's rebooted xD.

"Well it seems fine... nothing wierd except 3g is wacky and my home key brings up the menu. It was pretty small compared to flashing gapps and the full alpha. I am missing the english diictionary or whatever got deeted befause theres a red squiggly under all my correctly spelled words. Anyone know what apk to add back for that? "

Idk about the apk, but 3g works the same here, kinda wonky but works.

I've heard if you have it too highly overclocked, it will keep rebooting because it can't handle the strain. Do you have it overclocked? Did you set it to set to that speed on boot? That would explain all the reboots.

dwappo

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site

I've heard if you have it too highly overclocked, it will keep rebooting because it can't handle the strain. Do you have it overclocked? Did you set it to set to that speed on boot? That would explain all the reboots.

It would if it was, but it's stock. D:

Edit: Going back to H2 until this build is more stable (not saying it isn't now ^^), I need my navigation xD.

Last edited:

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

when you flash clock speed is maxed out at 806 i died mine back to 600 working okay phone heat is gone

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

Yayyyyy!!!! I finally got all my keys working correctly. Had to edit generic.kl myself but it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta