ARCHIVED: [ROM][4/05/12][4.0.3]MIUIv4 for OV! By Team A.P.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA][4.0.3]MIUIv4 for OV!

Remember- if you're getting Roaming Indicator Off in the status bar, service/3g is working. Just needs a little boost :)

MrMACHOMAN86

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site

Have the old OV.

3G isn't working for me, and the hardware keys don't shut off. Camera doesn't work and the USB icon is just there.

Just giving some feedback, not really getting any FC's besides the one on startup :D

3G does work, the icon just doesn't show up.

Does anyone know how to adjust clock speeds in this ROM?

Last edited:

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

The music is a problem I've had with all miui ROMs I've owned.. and to fix time, simply uncheck automatic time zone in settings>date and time, and select your time zone.

I REALLY didn't want to do this, but I feel that it will take some time to get the phone to stop FC'ing.
So, as an alternative, I'm going to post this in the comments only, as it is still alpha worthy.
DON'T TURN ON AIRPLANE MODE. IT SEEMS WHEN THERE IS NO SERVICE, THAT IS WHAT IS CAUSING THE PHONE TO CRASH.
Although you will be greeted with a phone crash at startup.
As always, if data isn't magically working, then it is the misbehavior that we occur during the regular CM9, and just toggle data (I haven't had any phone FC's with this yet)

But I want you guys to leave feedback as well; and I want you to do a new thing.

If you have had previous errors with other ROMs, and have errors with this one that haven't been reported, don't report them. It's usually a bad flash, download, etc.
And, if you have a bug, please report which phone you have - the new OV or old OV. Thanks LeslieAnn ;)

Download- Alpha4-radio,ph.zip
facebook updated

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Hmm.. this seems very interesting. Thanks for the info. I'm going to look into taking down that app.
You sure it had the letter E by it? Because those are signified as errors

theexile1

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site

im gona reflash a few times or redownload but ive had this issue after the 2 alpha its a little strang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie