ARCHIVED: [ROM][Sense3.5][WIP] Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][Sense3.5] Hero

I'mma do you guys a solid right now, v1 is being sent to testers now. As soon as one of them can confirm that it is stable-ish I will release so because can settle and after that everything we be updated as I go.. Looking at a release soon :p

braxton355

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'mma do you guys a solid right now, v1 is being sent to testers now. As soon as one of them can confirm that it is stable-ish I will release so because can settle and after that everything we be updated as I go.. Looking at a release soon :p

Shew lol I went to school and came back to a thread full of people doubting you. Honestly I have faith in you. Their just impatient... you take all the time needed. Your not being rush at all! Thank you btw!

follow me on twitter @braxton355!

BackHandLegend

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

Alright, everyone needs to calm downnnnnnn, calm down, there you go. I love and respect both of these devs, I love tvall's kernel, and I thaunknownartist's works are phenominal. (Let's not forget he played a major part in the 2.3 development) anyway I'm not taking sides, but please. Let's act like reasonable and sexy teenagers and wait for what the future will bring. No more arguing, if you don't believe it post your comment and move along.

PS. A little off track, but have you figured a way around the LiGux phone FC? Is it looking good? :D

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Attention!

Alright, everyone needs to calm downnnnnnn, calm down, there you go. I love and respect both of these devs, I love tvall's kernel, and I thaunknownartist's works are phenominal. (Let's not forget he played a major part in the 2.3 development) anyway I'm not taking sides, but please. Let's act like reasonable and sexy teenagers and wait for what the future will bring. No more arguing, if you don't believe it post your comment and move along.

PS. A little off track, but have you figured a way around the LiGux phone FC? Is it looking good? :D

One port at a time :p I haven't left any alone. I just got all my backups back on my system today, Sense is off to 4 testers already, 3 for OV and 1 for OS, LiGux is going to be fixed as soon as I get this up, v6 for ICSandwich, release my verison of CM9 (Almost complete) and release alpha iOS5 ;) I will have you guy going crazy this summer, and at least someone remembers me from back at xda :D Thanks for the boost. You just helped this project with this support.

And to everyone else that supports the work we done, I would like to say thanks. I said we because YES me and tvall might have gotten into it alittle bit, but we need to remember that some people do say they are going to do something and never come thru with anything, but I will delivery. As I said testers are flashing and logcatting as we speak.

Big sorry to AndroidCentral.com for me not being professional about the situations in my threads and acting like the 20yr I am. I will do my best to keep myself in order so that I can continue to release/update amazing ROMs for the OV community.

See you guys in a few.

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site

Got a hang on boot, he said that he is going to logcat it right now and send me the emails. I also have someone helping me with the kernel problems now. It looks like I missed the kernel up with the wrong EXPORTCLASSES. As soon as I can get a stable kernel I can start working on the radio situation so it's not a temp fix with the 3G. 3G only works spotty thanks to the fixed apns.

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site

:p thing is that I have released the ROM to devs that are on this site and have verification that I am INDEED working on this. I have also contacted Gannon and we have talked about it already and his words were, As long as yours is beter than mine I'm done with it. Sense waws the biggest pain in the ass I've ever dealt with, so the rumors of me stealing his ROM can end now. I can screenshot the convo if I have to. The reason for no screenshot is the fact that it's hanging on boot xD and Drewwalton has also recieved a copy of the ROM. Don't worry, this WILL be done because if it can boot and it can be ported.

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm gonna help my brother root his Wildfire S and teach him the basics of flashing roms. Either way I'm gonna be playing around with Sense UI :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
And remember, testing takes time. It can't all be done alone and in a day only, though some extra help does speed things up.

Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.