ARCHIVED: [ROM][Sense3.5][WIP] Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffen619

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
You are a busy man, I'm still patiently waiting for your port projects.
Great job!

Last edited by a moderator:

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][Sense3.5] Hero

You are a busy man, I'm still patiently waiting for your port projects.
Great job!

This was my secret project, no one thought I had it done already :p I have about 10 projects now and will be releasing on a monthly/weekly time-frame. Let's just say I'm going to release about 5 ROMs this month alone. ICSandwich, Honey, Sense, iOS5, CTMod, and DX are all getting released to atleast beta by June. That is a promise.

puffen619

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
I've been quietly following most of your threads and let me tell you sir you are great. You really got your plate full, 10 projects that's admirable. Looking forward to test your upcoming releases, thanks for what you do!

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site

I gotta see this :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 running quattrimus CM9 using Tapatalk

2012-04-13_134850.png

I love to tease ;)

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site

This was my secret project, no one thought I had it done already :p I have about 10 projects now and will be releasing on a monthly/weekly time-frame. Let's just say I'm going to release about 5 ROMs this month alone. ICSandwich, Honey, Sense, iOS5, CTMod, and DX are all getting released to atleast beta by June. That is a promise.

What a boss...

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
From day one since I got my OV, I have always wanted to see a working port of Sense. You're the freaking man xD

Sent from my LG-VM670 running quattrimus AOKP alpha10 using Tapatalk

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site

I'm curious as to why you and gannon5197 have the exact same screenshot (down to the fading superuser notification), especially since his are from a different device..
http://www.vmroms.com/index.php?topic=21.0
If you do have it working, can I please have a screenshot showing the software info screen (where it shows kernel version) with an ov kernel and working 3g on the status bar?
I can't wait for someone to get sense working and whoever does so will be called a freaking genius by me, but I really don't want anyone to trick us

Last edited:

demoport

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site

I'm curious as to why you and gannon5197 have the exact same screenshot (down to the fading superuser notification), especially since his are from a different device..
[ROM][Preview]Sense 3.5
If you do have it working, can I please have a screenshot showing the software info screen (where it shows kernel version) with an ov kernel and working 3g on the status bar?
I can't wait for someone to get sense working and whoever does so will be called a genius by me, but I really don't want anyone to trick us

Same exact thoughts, I saw that screenshot on vmroms and had to look back at who the original poster was

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
http://www.vmroms.com/index.php?topic=21.0
I can't wait for someone to get sense working and whoever does so will be called a genius by me, but I really don't want anyone to trick us

It all seems sketchy to me. I hope to God he has it working but I just don't know. No offense to you tua but its hard to believe

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet