[RECOVERY] Cannibal Open Touch v1.2 (latest update: 06/24/2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: [RECOVERY] Cannibal Open Touch v1.0.8 (sig verification FIXED

i can confirm ov v1.0.8 on hitachi showing as blank... tried via flashimagegui and terminal... both were successful but nothing shows... th7 works fine so ill stick with that for now... :)

Try the one made for the OS that is what I'm using.

Reactions: clodfelterac

sblood86

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site

Doesn't flash bobz ics

If you can get us more of an error; the best would be to know what it says on the screen and if you go into advanced and choose report error it will copy a recovery.log to sdcard/clockworkmod/, both of these will help in trying to understand why this doesn't flash bobz ICS. (I'm going to locate bobs build here in a minute just to check something for curiosity).

vB396530

Banned
Jul 7, 2011
Visit site

@shuturb
Or you using a new OV 2.2.2 or the first one that came out 2.2.1?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

First OV with the new radio

On flashing Bob pics 1st error was sign verifi so I disabled it then I can't remember exactly what it said but it starts to flash & quits

BuggerZ

May 29, 2012
Visit site

I did, it worked but it wont restore any backups.

sent from my icy cold optimus using inverted T.T.2
I just backuped and restored a backup successfully with this recovery....

First OV with the new radio

On flashing Bob pics 1st error was sign verifi so I disabled it then I can't remember exactly what it said but it starts to flash & quits
I just got that problem. It said something about Home.apk missing. I turned off sig verification as well, then I got the problem that we had with Quattrimus, about build.product.device thunderc asserts failing; something like that.

Last edited:

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site

I did, it worked but it wont restore any backups.

A log (or at least the error messages) would be helpful, as I don't have an Optimus V to confirm that bug.

To grab a log when an error occurs, simply open a terminal (or command prompt if on Windows), "cd" to an easily accessible directory and execute:
Code:
adb pull /tmp/recovery.log
and paste the log as an attachment (don't paste the text inside, as it can be very long).

Hindolam

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Just wanted to update that I used this to install Leslie's Froyo based Aeneas ROM and worked fine. I have not tried Backup and Restore yet

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I can also confirm that it's not working on the Hitachi'd OV's...(just a blank screen) This looked so cool too... :/

G-T-R & Quattrimus CM9 Nuff' said.
(Also, sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2.)

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
A log (or at least the error messages) would be helpful, as I don't have an Optimus V to confirm that bug.

To grab a log when an error occurs, simply open a terminal (or command prompt if on Windows), "cd" to an easily accessible directory and execute:
Code:
adb pull /tmp/recovery.log
and paste the log as an attachment (don't paste the text inside, as it can be very long).

I'm sorry drew, I just didn't know how but I do now and I will do it in the future

vB396530

Banned
Jul 7, 2011
Visit site

I just backuped and restored a backup successfully with this recovery....

I just got that problem. It said something about Home.apk missing. I turned off sig verification as well, then I got the problem that we had with Quattrimus, about build.product.device thunderc asserts failing; something like that.

That's it exactly

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
OK guys, 1.0.8bf1 is up. It includes a freshly compiled VM670 version of HydroKernel. Should solve the screen issues.

And it works!!!! Thanks drew!!! Lovin the colors ;) are you thinking about adding any more?

EDIT: I'm still having the status 7 device asserts error when trying to flash tdm's ics... Thanks for the recovery though drew. I'll still be using it ;)

G-T-R & Quattrimus CM9 Nuff' said.
(Also, sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2.)

Last edited:
Reactions: lattimorej1986

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Re: [RECOVERY] Cannibal Open Touch v1.1 (HUGE update!)

[INFO]Update Announcement:
Cannibal Open Touch v1.1 has been released! There are several new features, fixes and enhancements that warranted this version bump.

1) e2fsprogs (mke2fs, tune2fs, e2fsck) and their supporting libraries has now been moved internally. This shaved about 400K of space off of the recovery image.
2) Thanks to sblood86, the "retouch binaries" feature from the ICS recovery has been backported to Cannibal Open Touch. This shaves a little more space.
3) OpenRecoveryScript has undergone some important enhancements, namely the confirmation of ALL wipe functions, and fixing of the reboot function.
4) The Advanced menu has been reorganized, and a new "Debugging Options" menu is now available.
5) While preparing this build, a bug was reported that caused choosing "restore sd-ext" from the "advanced restore" menu to restore cache instead. This has been fixed in v1.1.

As always, hit up the first post for the details![/INFO]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non