[ROM][CyanogenMod9/AOKP][WIP][THEMED]VanillaBean

Status
Not open for further replies.

TauSigmaNova

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto!
Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][CyanogenMod9][WIP][THEMED]VanillaBean

I dont really call this a set back, but it appears that if you want ALL the Jellybean apps without having to add them in seperatley, I will need to make my OWN GApps package in which I replace some of the already installed GApps. Is everyone okay with this/ is this technically allowed?

EDIT: Looking for beta Testers and the such to get the ROM earlier to check for bugs and the such!

Last edited:
Reactions: inceyet

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site

Hey TauSigmaNova can you upload the framework-res, systemui, and settings apk. My internet is to slow.

diecastdonkey

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
I dont really call this a set back, but it appears that if you want ALL the Jellybean apps without having to add them in seperatley, I will need to make my OWN GApps package in which I replace some of the already installed GApps. Is everyone okay with this/ is this technically allowed?

EDIT: Looking for beta Testers and the such to get the ROM earlier to check for bugs and the such!

I have plenty of time on my hands and would love to test! I've never tested before but want to help any way I can.

TauSigmaNova

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto!
Mar 14, 2012
Visit site

all of ya'll are gonna give me flashfever.

:D

That's not a /bad/ thing.

Guys, I might even have VanillaBean_0.06a and VanillaBean_0.06c (AOKP and CM9) done today! (Im currently on GMT +3 on vacation) for the testers or even for public release! Yay!

E: Fixed Nav bar!

Last edited:

YoshinJaa

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for the JB love, about to flash your current build right now :) So the Nav bar is fixed in 0.05?
+1 to AOKP as well

TauSigmaNova

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto!
Mar 14, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for the JB love, about to flash your current build right now :) So the Nav bar is fixed in 0.05?
+1 to AOKP as well

0.05 Was the initial. Hold out for an hour while I'm uploading build6 CM9. In about 2-3 hours I'll have AOKP build 6 (1st AOKP build but just for naming reasons) (hopefully) up and running.

Reactions: YoshinJaa

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
from op:

"I ended up with this- a half way attempt to get CM9/AOKP to look and function a bit like Jellybean! Welcome to Vanillabean! (Vanillabean= A mixture of Ice Cream [Ice Cream Sandwich with Vanilla Ice Cream] and Jellybeans!)"

"Using Quattrimus CM9 Nightly 7/16 and AOKP Nightly 7/15 for Update 6!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae