Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 32
Like Tree6Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default [ROM-ICS] MIUI v4(HOLD)

    Continuing with the Project, MIUI v4!

    Right now, I have NO time to make this post look good I'm not home and posting this from my V.


    Rom download - Removed.


    You do not need Gapps! They were included during the process.




    Instructions!


    1. Wipe everything
    2. Flash From
    3. Flash tweaks if you want
    4. Wait for it to boot
    5. Enjoy


    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Last edited by ThatGuyLurkin; 09-03-2012 at 06:09 PM.
    Thanked by 8:
    cpackar, jonny5449 and Shinkenred like this.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

    Default

    BUGS

    - Screenshots don't save due to from size

    - WiFi DOESN'T connect(just says Obtaining IP address)

    - Some things in settings are misleading

    - Music app doesn't read SD card

    - Gallery partially reads SD card

    - Lock screen is laggy(MIUI is Ram killer)

    - Miss anything?


    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default

    Another....

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default

    One more
    :thumbup:

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  5. #5  
    sellers86's Avatar

    Posts
    1,836 Posts
    ROM
    CNA/CM9/Mirage

    Default Re: [ROM-ICS] MIUI v4

    Yeah!
    Guess whos coming back!
  6. #6  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    Oh baby
    Isn't including gapps illegal?

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
    wickedninja667 likes this.
  7. #7  
    Nate456's Avatar

    Posts
    463 Posts
    ROM
    Stock, CM10, AOKP

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny5449 View Post
    Oh baby
    Isn't including gapps illegal?

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Gapps is included in most MIUI roms.

    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
  8. #8  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate456 View Post
    Gapps is included in most MIUI roms.

    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
    ..... not mine lol

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  9. #9  
    ilikechicken123's Avatar

    Posts
    420 Posts
    ROM
    MiRaGe

    Default Re: [ROM-ICS] MIUI v4

    This sounds too sexy. once things get going im surely using this as my daily.
  10. #10  
    Shinkenred's Avatar

    Posts
    216 Posts
    ROM
    CM9-Oxygen

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyLurkin View Post
    Continuing with the Project, MIUI v4!
    You, sir...rock. I have little familiarity with MIUI (what in Primus IS that, anyway!?), but, an ICS-based version sounds like a billion kinds of awesome. Hopefully you get her functioning better (wi-fi)...perhaps then, you could port her to the Opti S...yes.


    Sent from a Purple LG-LS670 with CM9...the New Wolzard Phone...yes.
  11. #11  

    Default

    Pumping them out lately !

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  12. #12  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinkenred View Post
    You, sir...rock. I have little familiarity with MIUI (what in Primus IS that, anyway!?), but, an ICS-based version sounds like a billion kinds of awesome. Hopefully you get her functioning better (wi-fi)...perhaps then, you could port her to the Opti S...yes.


    Sent from a Purple LG-LS670 with CM9...the New Wolzard Phone...yes.
    I can try to make a key switch if u like

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

    Default

    I did a different port process because i didnt think it would flash. Originally the rom was 135MBs, i removed stuff like Google Maps, and what not.


    Ive yet to try Seller‘s idea. Wifi could be fixed in next build hopefully. Along with Music And Gallery, i think im missing Libs and permissions.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    sellers86 likes this.
  14. #14  
    kenharkey7's Avatar

    Posts
    218 Posts
    ROM
    [TeamFC] MiuiAndroid

    Default Re: [ROM-ICS] MIUI v4

    Oh yes, I will be watching this thread like a hawk, ohhhhhhhh yes
    Thanked by:
    EnMod 
  15. #15  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    That's cool

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  16. #16  

    Default Re: [ROM-ICS] MIUI v4

    i get an error when flashing
    assert failed: get prop(.....etc.
    status 7
    installation aborted

    downloaded twice with same result
  17. #17  
    ilikechicken123's Avatar

    Posts
    420 Posts
    ROM
    MiRaGe

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyLurkin View Post
    I did a different port process because i didnt think it would flash. Originally the rom was 135MBs, i removed stuff like Google Maps, and what not.


    Ive yet to try Seller‘s idea. Wifi could be fixed in next build hopefully. Along with Music And Gallery, i think im missing Libs and permissions.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    that is all i need for it becoming my daily also, what base do you use?
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adamhos View Post
    i get an error when flashing
    assert failed: get prop(.....etc.
    status 7
    installation aborted

    downloaded twice with same result
    You have to use a VM recovery like VM CoT.

    I keep the LS670 and VM670 recovery on my sd card for situations like that



    @Chicken, Bobz

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
  19. #19  

    Default

    Thank you

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  20. #20  
    inceyet's Avatar

    Posts
    389 Posts
    ROM
    MIUIgb

    Default

    Yo TGL are you serious I've been waiting for this gonna dl now and check it out

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  21. #21  
    inceyet's Avatar

    Posts
    389 Posts
    ROM
    MIUIgb

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inceyet View Post
    Yo TGL are you serious I've been waiting for this gonna dl now and check it out

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Update: froze in boot tried twice to reboot (pulled batt) was a no go thoughts

    Sent from a humblebeast
  22. #22  

    Default

    I would try an reflash..rom is sick!

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  23. #23  
    inceyet's Avatar

    Posts
    389 Posts
    ROM
    MIUIgb

    Default

    Well had to flash it twice for it to take went thru then it rr on me look great my only issue is it doesn't read my music which is a must have for me since I listen to music at work. Aside that is a sick rom TGL had to go back to aokp need music at work I'll be keeping my on this for sure . Great work man :thumbup::thumbup:

    Sent from a humblebeast
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  

    Default

    Yes. Im working in it. I ported it by accident. I didn't think it would boot.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Last edited by ThatGuyLurkin; 09-03-2012 at 03:44 PM.
    Thanked by:
    KidFr3sH likes this.
  25. #25  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyLurkin View Post
    Yes. Im working in it. U ported it by accident. I didn't think it would boot.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    If it has google apps it wont boot on roms like this or you have to double flash

    Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

B