Question about Rodimus Rom

mac_rmm

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Hope this isn't a stupid question - I did look in the forums and couldn't see anything similar to this.

I finally rooted my Optimus V, backed up my apps with Titanium Backup, wiped everything and installed the Rodimus Rom.

Things seem to be working fine with it except for one thing. My widgets disappear often after my phone screen goes off. I have also experiences some random restarts where many of my apps are seemingly gone. I did go back after installing the rom and restore the apps with TB.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Might try going back to recovery, make sure you wipe everything, and reflashing. I used rodimus as my daily rom for a long time till Bumblebee came out. I never had a problem like this. Or could be that the apps are on your sd card and it's having issues loading from there? Only other thing I can think of.

Edit: Make sure that your widgets aren't on your sd card. It is known to create issues if they are.

Reactions: mac_rmm

mac_rmm

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the quick response. I will move the apps to the phone to see if that helps.

I may have screwed something up in the install because this was the first time doing it. I think I may try the bumblebee one soon to see if that solves any other problems.

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the quick response. I will move the apps to the phone to see if that helps.

I may have screwed something up in the install because this was the first time doing it. I think I may try the bumblebee one soon to see if that solves any other problems.

I loved rodimus but unfortunately, due to him lacking a phone, the development on it ceased. I would recommend trying Bumblebee, it's my personal fave, or any other one being developed currently. They are more up to date and that is usually a good thing. :)

ALSO...don't restore system apps/data with TB.

mac_rmm

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Thanks again - I put Bumblebee on and will go from there.

On my previous install, I do believe I restored all things from TB which I guess is a no-no. I won't do that this time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad