JIT for Optimus V?

sblood86

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Is there JIT (Just In Time) for Optimus V?

JIT is included in most CM7 roms, you might check out Mmarz' post on running Ath3nos' CM7 build. I personally have an S so I can't speak for how well JIT will perform but I doubt it will be too major of a different.

At least some froyo based roms also have JIT; if I recall reborn rom has working JIT not sure about the others.

israelsalinas14

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
JIT is included in most CM7 roms, you might check out Mmarz' post on running Ath3nos' CM7 build. I personally have an S so I can't speak for how well JIT will perform but I doubt it will be too major of a different.

At least some froyo based roms also have JIT; if I recall reborn rom has working JIT not sure about the others.

Thanks for the reply. I just found out that the optimus v its the only optimus to have JIT enabled by default.

A-android-B

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I've been looking around and around for more info on this jit stuff. I always disable jit first thing after a fresh ROM install as it seems leaving jit on even with minimal apps installed always invokes lag. If jit is to speed things up then why does it slow my phone? I appreciate any feedback on the issue and talking about things in theory is cool and all but I encourage people to use there phone with it on and try it with it off and please report what you noticed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol