[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Bump!

And does this still get worked on?

My customized tapatalk signature

For now, jerryscript has disappeared. But mirage, bobzhome, backside, magpie, mandylion, all of these are inferiorhumanorgans roms. Blarf is the genious behind most of it, with added features by different devs. Blarf never pushed out binaries, he stated he never had the interest to. So technically, yes its still being worked on.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

topdawg661

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
I want to flash this rom again but I've always had problems :/ last time it kept rebooting. I didn't even overclock it?

topdawg661

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
For now, jerryscript has disappeared. But mirage, bobzhome, backside, magpie, mandylion, all of these are inferiorhumanorgans roms. Blarf is the genious behind most of it, with added features by different devs. Blarf never pushed out binaries, he stated he never had the interest to. So technically, yes its still being worked on.

Isn't this backside?

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
No reason to be rude, I think it's a fair assessment that this has become the Backside thread more than anything. MRG, LeslieAnn, and ....the guy who did OM-Mandylion who's name is escaping my very tired brain all have their own threads, the only one left is BACKside, really. TVall has a build too, I believe, but he also has his own thread.

Reactions: clodfelterac

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
No reason to be rude, I think it's a fair assessment that this has become the Backside thread more than anything. MRG, LeslieAnn, and ....the guy who did OM-Mandylion who's name is escaping my very tired brain all have their own threads, the only one left is BACKside, really. TVall has a build too, I believe, but he also has his own thread.

i wasnt being rude, its 5 in the morning. I dont have the energy to type nicely. and the guy who does om-mandylion is earthnfire.

EDIT: also, BobZhome still uses this thread for updates.

notown

SAMLOKA
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
i wasnt being rude, its 5 in the morning. I dont have the energy to type nicely. and the guy who does om-mandylion is earthnfire.

EDIT: also, BobZhome still uses this thread for updates.

Bob hasnt updated his rom in over two months. Its a great rom along with the others, one of the best. He has his own ICS thread ROM, which is what hes been working on more now I think.

Reactions: Badboytoast

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Bob hasnt updated his rom in over two months. Its a great rom along with the others, one of the best. He has his own ICS thread ROM, which is what hes been working on more now I think.

Yes that's true, but that doesn't mean he doesn't use this thread lol. Jerry hasn't updated his in over 2 and a half months.

Reactions: Badboytoast

topdawg661

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
I've used all of the except backside and earthfires. Just wondering where may I get my hands in backside? I'm flashing earthfires later then my list should be complete ^_^

cheidt76

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Jerry! I've been putting off whether or not to root and install a rom like cm7 (I can't afford to buy another smartphone!), but after weeks of research on this and other forums, I went ahead and did it, and am now EXTREMELY HAPPY with my phone! :cool: Thanks to everyone for making this possible!

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
jerrys BACKside rom debuted on post#3... he never actually made a thread for it itself... so naturally the iho thread became home to the BACKside users... i pmd jerry a few days ago asking for permission to make a new thread, offer up his and my modded version, added themes, etc... but i dont think hell ever respond, and i dont think theres really more than a handfull of us that still prefer to use it... so im not holding my breath... but it is a rather exciting idea... :)