Zefie's CM7 for the Optimus V

Retorrent

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
PLEASE NEW PEOPLE LISTEN UP!

Ok now that I got your attention please for the love of all that is android stop using that old DEAD ROM! Its buggy, it slows down after a while and some apps don't even play nice with it. The MMS dose not work with it and even the proximity sensor acts up (meaning that in the middle of a call the screen goes black and stays that way!)

There is no support or fixes for this ROM hell there is no development at all going on for it. This is UNFINISHED SOFTWARE! Sure you could flash this ROM and not brick your phone but is months behind all the current ROMs out there for our phone! In simple terms its OUT DATED! Don't belive me? See those number the dev was nice enough to put in ( Current:xxxxx ) that is the last date of any work done on that ROM so lets see 03012011 so that means March 1, 2011 was the last time the dev did any work on it so that means no work has been done on it for almost 1/2 a year do you really want a ROM that old on your phone?

Now with that being said I am in no way slamming on this ROM at the time it was THE only CM 7 ROM we had for this phone. Zefie did wonderful work and I thank them for it for it but, alas they no longer work on this ROM either because real life required more attention or the went on to work on something else.

So what should we use instead of that old ROM? Well lets see we have asop CM7 and we have anth3os both of them pick up where Zefies left off and should be used instead of that one.

Maybe one day we will see that old ROM resurrected by a dev but until then leave it alone folks.

Hope this helps some of the newbies out there by staying away from it!