why does my phone start like new everytime i restart my phone????

liljay781

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
everytime i restart my phone it starts like if it was a new phone out the box, i have to sync all my contacts and download all my apps everytime it restarts. im running xionia, this really really sucks any suggestions and yes im still rooted according to root checker. thank you in advance

rekcahtnitsud

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: why does my phone start like new everytime i restart my phone

mine was doing that with cm7, i had to install stock rom for it to stop. really sucks cause i love cm7

liljay781

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

it does suck, ive tried instlaling new roms and everything, still nothing. keeps on loading on the same rom i had before. **** really sucks.

rekcahtnitsud

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site

try falshing xionia recovery, wiping everything, then format everything and install stock rom. thats what i had to do.

camf3xu

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site

everytime i restart my phone it starts like if it was a new phone out the box, i have to sync all my contacts and download all my apps everytime it restarts. im running xionia, this really really sucks any suggestions and yes im still rooted according to root checker. thank you in advance

download rom manager and flash the newest version of clockwork recovery, wipe data/factory reset,cache, dalvik. format system boot cache data. flash rom, gapps. reboot.

jSterling

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

I had this problem with my themes from theme chooser FULLY sticking (ex. some icons would stay, some wouldn't) and with better keyboard staying enabled, so I just gave up on using better keyboard.

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site

Most of the problems I'm seeing are do to not wiping properly or using the wrong recovery. When you come from one ROM to another, you must ....wipe cache partition,Dalvik cache, wipe data/factory rest. Then you must format boot,system,data,and cache. When using a Froyo based ROM Xionia_cwma_12518.4 works the best. When using a Gingerbread based ROM ClockWorkMod 3.2.0.1(do not use 3.2.0) works the best, especially when trying to install the new CM7 ROM's EDIT: if your using CWM 3.2.0.1 it won't hurt to have Xionia on your SD card as this is the only recovery with an option in the advanced setting that will fix recovery loop.

liljay781

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

i tried to install the 3.0 from rom manager and i formated everything but sdcard and also wiped everything and still nothing i installed 3.0 rom and gapps and nothing. now im stuck in the clockworkmod loop again.

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

i tried to install the 3.0 from rom manager and i formated everything but sdcard and also wiped everything and still nothing i installed 3.0 rom and gapps and nothing. now im stuck in the clockworkmod loop again.

This is a typical problem when your not fully rooted.
You need to get back to stock and use one of the rooting methods in the sticky.
Follow the directions to the letter. If it says stop for five minutes and go tot eh bathroom and pee do it.

liljay781

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

now its on a blue screen that says

fastboot mode started
gpioi2c: invalid kdz:0
blah blah blah then it goes to
suspend
reset
portcharge
suspend
reset
porcharge

and it keeps on going, now this is whats happening everytime i turn it on. this really sucks