Stuck on Boot Loop

Michael420s

May 10, 2012
Visit site
This thread is worthless and should be deleted, all it does is give false hopes to us with bricks that there is a fix... Go for the downloads first before you read the entire damned page... I learned that the hard way

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
This thread is worthless and should be deleted, all it does is give false hopes to us with bricks that there is a fix... Go for the downloads first before you read the entire damned page... I learned that the hard way

And had you taken the time to look at dates you would see you are what we call a necroposter...IMO you should be deleted.

If you follow the instructions whyzor posted Im sure you can get out of your boot loop.

gekaap

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have any new information on how to troubleshoot this method not working? I've been trying everything I can find. When I mount the SD card, I can't access the files via my computer. I tried downloading Xionia and saving onto my SD card by putting the SD card directly into my computer. But when I try to install the zip, all it does is say "installation aborted."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol