Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Eollie
  • 1 Post By camf3xu
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default do you think.... (OB)

with it being released via sprint first, that it will have most of the kinks and problems straightened out when the virgin model is released, or will it still be the first model.

Global Posts
    1,575 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Some arrogant a-holes

Default Re: do you think.... (OB)

Dont you think this is better suited in the general forum ya know the one found here?

http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg-optimus-forums/

Not to be a ball buster but this IS the Optimus V hack and slash forum...
    Kreatur3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by camf3xu View Post
    with it being released via sprint first, that it will have most of the kinks and problems straightened out when the virgin model is released, or will it still be the first model.
    I think most of the bugs are already worked out since it has been out for months now in other parts of the world
    Daydream Believer

Carrier
    Victorious

I think you should stick with the Optimus V, and use your money to buy a tablet.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by JerryScript View Post
    I think you should stick with the Optimus V, and use your money to buy a tablet.
    i got a computer, no need for a tablet
    watskyhotsky likes this.
    Daydream Believer

Carrier
    Victorious

LOL, my computer misses me. With my OV and my tab, it's not getting much use lately.
    AC Forums Android Developer

Carrier
    aosp - JellyBean

Quote Originally Posted by one80oneday View Post
    I think most of the bugs are already worked out since it has been out for months now in other parts of the world
    I have the s and trust me...... all the bugs are definately NOT worked out. (Twitchy and over sensitive screen, battey stat meter is nowhere near accurate, some users reported random reboots ....... etc.) And that is on the stock rom.

Quote Originally Posted by jstntp View Post
    I have the s and trust me...... all the bugs are definately NOT worked out. (Twitchy and over sensitive screen, battey stat meter is nowhere near accurate, some users reported random reboots ....... etc.) And that is on the stock rom.
    Really? Never had or heard of any of those issues with the OV.

Carrier
    aosp - JellyBean

Quote Originally Posted by one80oneday View Post
    Really? Never had or heard of any of those issues with the OV.
    We did not have those issues until the gingerbread update last week.

Edit : nevermind I thought we were talking about an update to the OV. My apologies!!

Carrier
    Harmonia 3

My understanding is that with the change to GB on the Black, the OB runs much better than it did on Froyo, speed and bug-wise.

Regardless, the Black already has a LOT of work done to it. Having GB and some time on it before we get it, it will be pretty good anyway, but I suspect roms and such will be flowing quite soon after it launches. Rodimus for the OV launched the day after the OV officially was released, Stock + Xionia launched a few days later, Aphrodite about a month after that. The Black will be similar.