Droid Bionic bootanimation (sized)

opcode1300

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Working on a script to resize boot animations. used the Bionics to test, figured I would share.
Hope this is the correct forum.

IkY0o.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: zedorda

ShortRound51

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Working on a script to resize boot animations. used the Bionics to test, figured I would share.
Hope this is the correct forum.

IkY0o.gif

For some reason I cannot download the file... It gets to 2% then stops downloading no error, just suits there at 2%...

EDIT: Apparently it was an issue with Tapatalk... I was able to download from the website... Thanks!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

briguyy

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
How do i put this on my phone? On my Fascinate bootanimationa were under system/media and i can just copy and replace, but on the V there is no bootanimations anywhere in that directory.

Oh BTW i tried to flash it in recovery and it didnt work either.

Thanks in advance for the help..

ShortRound51

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
How do i put this on my phone? On my Fascinate bootanimationa were under system/media and i can just copy and replace, but on the V there is no bootanimations anywhere in that directory.

Oh BTW i tried to flash it in recovery and it didnt work either.

Thanks in advance for the help..

then you don't have a boot animation. Drop the bootanimation.zip in the folder and when you reboot it will be displayed.

Sent from my LG Optimus-V using Tapatalk

Reactions: briguyy

briguyy

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
then you don't have a boot animation. Drop the bootanimation.zip in the folder and when you reboot it will be displayed.

My boot animation is Harmonia but theres no bootanimation.zip in the system/media folder....anyways i dropped the droid bionic bootanimation,zip in system/media an now i have it after 2 reboots. I still get about 5 seconds of Harmonia bootanimation but then it goes to the droid after that.
Thanks!

ShortRound51

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
My boot animation is Harmonia but theres no bootanimation.zip in the system/media folder....anyways i dropped the droid bionic bootanimation,zip in system/media an now i have it after 2 reboots. I still get about 5 seconds of Harmonia bootanimation but then it goes to the droid after that.
Thanks!

Technically there are 2 boot animations, the last one is the one we can change. I haven't the slightest idea where the other is. But I would assume within the framework or something we can't get to anyway.

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I tried to make this work on my OV but ran into a problem and hope to help others. I had to also change the permissions on the new file to match the original and it then worked.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney