customizing your text notify image?

nateomach

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
is there any way to change the color of the notification when you receive a text. the standard is black with a white smile and its rather annoying because i have a black notification bar so its hard to see when i have a text. if anyone already has a file that changes it to a certain color or something please post it here.

fenrix

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I use dgAlert classic. I disable standard txt notify / setup dgalert. I get a white letter icon it's clearly visible. but I dunno if thats dgalert the CM7 ROM or GoLauncher lol. I been running these so long.

nateomach

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
lol ill be running harmonia for a while lol so i guess im just gonna get a pop up notifier or something. wish someone knew how to change the color. i would love for my text notification to be white with an orange smile

jdcnosse

May 11, 2011
Visit site
when I was running with a black status bar with Harmonia my text notifications always came in. I don't remember if the face was white, or if it was just grey...but it wasn't black...

nateomach

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
not the face. when you get a text your notification bar shows it as i little text box with a smiley face in it. the original is a black text box with a white smile (i think. or at least thats what the black status bar on harmonia shows it as) and so when i get a text message it just pops up as a smiley face because the text box blends in with my notification bar. it always shows when i have a text its just hard to see because it blends in

fenrix

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I could swear I'd seen an app that changed the color on the market.
There are so many apps. try searching sms notify or sms color, maybe notify color
in the market search.

nateomach

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
searched and searched and searched and found nothing. so i decided to install go SMS pro and realized i can change the color on that. cant change it for the stock messaging. but you can make go sms look almost identical. so im gonna deal with it lol

jdcnosse

May 11, 2011
Visit site
not the face. when you get a text your notification bar shows it as i little text box with a smiley face in it. the original is a black text box with a white smile (i think. or at least thats what the black status bar on harmonia shows it as) and so when i get a text message it just pops up as a smiley face because the text box blends in with my notification bar. it always shows when i have a text its just hard to see because it blends in

no I know what you're talking about, it was the same thing I was talking about lol but nonetheless there are ways of changing it. :)