AUTO ROTATE super slowness on CM7 IHO roms

thexxoffspring

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm experiencing super slow auto rotating on all the IHO roms. It isnt always like this tho. I was wondering if anyone else was experience this occasionally too. Mine can take upwards to 5-7 seconds to rotate.

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
mine intially is fast but slows to a long wait after a few days of being on. no idea what it is.

i have a toggle in my notification shade to turn off rotation, if i turn it off when its slow, and turn it back on, its fast again for a bit. but it always slows down again and I cant figure out why

danieljc1

Sith Lord
Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm experiencing super slow auto rotating on all the IHO roms. It isnt always like this tho. I was wondering if anyone else was experience this occasionally too. Mine can take upwards to 5-7 seconds to rotate.

I think this is a known issue with the ROM. Try rebooting your phone. I hear this will temporarily fix the problem.

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I think this is a known issue with the ROM. Try rebooting your phone. I hear this will temporarily fix the problem.

This is correct it is a bug within CM7. Jerry has spoke about it before and the only way to fix it is to reboot the device. Its also been something that has existed for a long time but the theory is since most devs reboot daily when trying to work out bugs they dont notice the slow down.

Reactions: danieljc1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12