Help Status Bar Brightness controll does not work!

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
It uses a longer than normal delay, so you have to hold your finger in place for a second, then start to slide it. Holding your finger in place at any particular point on the status bar will change the brightness to the percentage to the right your touch point is.

Reactions: cole2kb

KidFr3sH

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
noo like it wont let me enable it it says autobrightness enabled! i can check the box to enable it on any iho build tried several

Spiral_ouT#AC

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
noo like it wont let me enable it it says autobrightness enabled! i can check the box to enable it on any iho build tried several

Where are you finding the auto-brightness settings? I don't see it anywhere in regular or CyanogenMod settings. Maybe I overlooked it.

If it says autobrightness enabled, it sounds like you've succeeded in enabling it. Or did you mean you're trying to disable it?

KidFr3sH

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
i noticed it was enabled wen i used the gapps! the 7/20 version! and iw ant to diable it but thers no option and where it says check to enable status bar brightness controll its like kinda greyed out and i cant click on it and it says auto brightness enabled!

Spiral_ouT#AC

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I've never seen that before. It showed up after flashing gapps?

Is there a reason you chose the 7/20 version? If not, I'd try flashing the 08/28 gapps and see if that has an affect.

KidFr3sH

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
yeeah it did and npp i just did it kuz it was the newest at the time and yeah i have ive tried swithching recoveries and everything and still there!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan