IHO Bobzhome build, bad space?

zoidberg_md

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
I guess I just dl a lot of apps (the google apps take a lot of space by themselves) but I have about 30 MB left of internal free, and have moved almost all the applications I could to the SD card but even still they take up some internal memory (example: Moved google plus and google music to sd but both still takes ~7MB still in internal). So what is the recommended way to increase internal memory. I feel the 30 MB I have free is pretty low.

RyanJKremer

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I was hovering around 20 - 30 Mb and found most of it to be the dalvic-cache that was stored in data. Using the method posted by Anonymo a few posts back, the dalvic-cache was moved to sd-ext and my internal space increased to 100Mb.

zoidberg_md

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
bob. i love you're build. nothing is wrong. in fact. i think i fell in love with my OV even more :D

I never said anything is wrong with this build. I use this build for my day to day and love it. I was just wondering what common solutions to existing issue I happen to be facing. Bobz build is great, i recommend it to everybody to try.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta