New PRL? Or other problems?

tony5593

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm having problems trying to swap my PRL, i can't find the COM# in Device Manager. I get the modem one, but that doesn't work in QPST... I'm trying to swap it, cause my phone is completely crazy. I cant figure out if its actually my phone/network or its hardware is slowly dying...
My 3G is horrible. 85% of the time it says i have 3G but it doesn't work, no matter what i try to use, its says loading and nothing ever happens. Some apps say i dont have data. The arrows next to 3G dont do anything. I normally only get one bar of signal, but even times when its full, it still doesn't work.
My Wifi is completely shot. I turn it on, it says connecting and it doesnt see any of the nearby networks... idk what's going on. Wifi did this before, but over time it started working again. Now ita doing it again... it was fine last week, now its gone.

Screenshots: I have 3G, markey won't load and no arrows. It stayed that way for about 5 minutes before i canceled.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
if you're using iho, and iho recovery, qpst won't talk to your phone.
you can install a different recovery, or a different kernel than iho with your rom, and you can use qpst either in the older recovery or booted into the rom with an older kernel.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane