Problems with new icons...

bigbdroid

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Ok got the out kitchen thing going, but I have one small "thing".

My data and antenna icon revert to the old ones whenever something changes. When the phone first boots the icons are fine. Then if the signal changes the icon reverts to the old one. The same thing with the data icon. On boot it starts out fine, then if data starts to flow it reverts to the old 3G icon. But one weird thing occurs. It only shows the icon that has both arrows lit. Then when there is no data traffic it shows the new icon. All other icons are normal and unaffected, as in they work fine.

I'm just checking to see if anyone here has the same problem or knows how to fix it. It's just bugging that I now have all these new, cool, and fancy icons and they aren't working the way they should.

mustafu

Simply Winning
Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I have the same problem, been driving me nuts for sure. Hopefully someone more wise than us knows a possible solution :)

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Backside uses themes, once it changes, it is probably reverting to whatever theme you are using.
Look carefully at UOT settings, there is a specific part for CM roms/themes. You need to take that into account.

Also, the icons you are using, may only have that one icon changed instead of the whole set.
Try a different set.

bigbdroid

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
You can check out the uot file if you want here. I'm sort of a basic user trying to work my way towards experienced, but I have a lot of learning to go. I have only been using android and smart phones for a few months. I missed the beginning of the smart phone revolution and now I have to play catch up. Right now I have little to no experience with android or any other os. I find myself having to learn how to use the web all over again. And I haven't used a computer since windows 3.11. It's a whole new world or me. But I am learning. So, any help you might give would be greatly appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy