Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree179Likes

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    ROM
    Harmonia 1.7

Default Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2 (IHO Gingerbread) See first post for updat

Quote Originally Posted by bryan.vandyke View Post
    switching to dhcp and rebooting has fixed it.
    Thanks for the input, though I always use DHCP so not likely the issue. Or do you mean that your phone was set to static on your router, at home?

I found that if Wifi was set to Never Sleep, and I was in the presence of wifi, the phone did not enter Deep Sleep. However. When I left home and dropped Wifi (wifi still set to Never), phone would indeed enter Deep Sleep. So just not when in the presence of wifi. Sigh

And yes, I was draining about 6% hour easily.

Then my Power button broke so am awaiting the replacement.

I flashed this rom and now when I boot I get the LG logo then the green harmonia text in cursive, then it stops animating and freezes. I didnt change my recovery because the post says its should work with any recovery, and I just wanted to test drive before deciding to switch from Harmonia 1.7. Any ideas what went wrong? Do I need to install the recommended recovery to get it to boot correctly?

In the meantime I'm back to old faithful.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #28  
    AC Forums Android Developer

ROM
    Harmonia 3

Sounds like a bad download or flash. It's getting through framework and just missing the desktop for some reason.

Harmonia Developer for Optimus V, Optimus Elite, One V, Evo V, Evo Shift, Evo V
    Donate here if you feel inclined to brighten my day.
    Thanked by 2:
    Banned

ROM
    Reflash Miui every2-3days

Quote Originally Posted by compuwiz2166 View Post
    where can i activate usb storage? i plug it into my computer and nothing happens. the phone just sits there
    Have you installed the USB drivers?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    46 Global Posts

Great build Leslieann. Battery is fantastic! Is there any way to get a flashable zip to restore stock icons on the status bar? The icons you used transfer over to some of the themes I use, even after rebooting.

-Mike

ROM
    MIUI 2.4.2 ROM

This is a awesome ROM Thank you so much for updating. I have waited patiently for harmonia to upgrade to GB. I used to run Harmonia froyo...... I oc'd this with these settings smartassv2 min 480 max 825 the quadrant scores are 825 before oc'ing and 1181 after, running smooth battery life is phenomenal so far haven't run the Bluetooth all day at work yet I will post back after i do that to let you know how that works. Overall great ROM as usual Leslie thank you so much for the hard work.

Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 2.3.7/ tvall kernel

I just want to thank you for this great rom. The best one for me and my wife!!! "and I tryed the other ones" every thing that I've used work great!!!

Edit: sorry I had to copy/paste the bottom post, that's almost exactly what happen with me. I was happy with bobzhome latest 2011 build but Iam happierrrrrr!!! With hormonia 2 thanks for keeping English and spainsh
    Last edited by Badboytoast; 01-03-2012 at 12:33 AM.

Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 2.3.7/ tvall kernel

flapjack.fiasco 04:16 PM 12-29-2011

I've had an Optimus V for about 3 months now. It's the first smart phone I've owned, and it's been rooted for about a month and a half. That entire time, BACKside has been the only ROM I've tried. I like it, it's really been good. But I saw this post, and decided to give Harmonia 2 a try.

Wow. Just wow. I thought that BACKside gave me a reasonable speed increase, but Harmonia 2 is just incredibly fast. I am really, thoroughly impressed. I haven't encountered a single FC so far.

What is it lacking that would be slowing it down, I mean, is a custom launcher really that much of a drag on the system? Whatever it is that you're doing, keep it up. I am so pleased with this ROM, I really can't tell you how much I appreciate your work.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #34  

ROM
    Harmonia 3

Thanks and you are welcome everyone, glad you like it.

Note:
    I added recommended overclock settings to the first post (at the bottom).

Quote Originally Posted by fstmstngs View Post
    Great build Leslieann. Battery is fantastic! Is there any way to get a flashable zip to restore stock icons on the status bar? The icons you used transfer over to some of the themes I use, even after rebooting.
    Use UOT kitchen and add whatever icons you want. It's pretty simple and they give you the needed zip file to flash the new files.

Quote Originally Posted by Badboytoast View Post
    What is it lacking that would be slowing it down, I mean, is a custom launcher really that much of a drag on the system? Whatever it is that you're doing, keep it up. I am so pleased with this ROM, I really can't tell you how much I appreciate your work.
    Yes, launchers do make a difference, but there is more to it than that.

Harmonia 2 is pretty much an older Backside with as much stripped as possible (within reason), a different launcher and the minimal Google apps (as opposed to flashing Gapps). There is no special trickery, it just boils down to everything you need and absolutely nothing else. This is what we found with the stock rom as well. The more you cleaned out of it, the faster it ran.
    Last edited by LeslieAnn; 01-03-2012 at 01:16 AM.

Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 2.3.7/ tvall kernel

Thanks you!!! Great Rom!!

Quote Originally Posted by dajhorn View Post
    I ran it through a debugger. The problem is that the "CyanogenMod -> Interface -> Status bar tweaks -> AM/PM Style" option overrides the 24-Hour clock option.

Setting it to "Default (None)" resolved the glitch and put military time on the status bar.

I've done all of the above but I still have a PM time on my notification bar

Edit: It works !!
    Last edited by stevek28; 01-03-2012 at 03:33 PM. Reason: correction

Are there any themes are "news and weather widget" consistent with the rom?

Global Posts
    684 Global Posts

Selecting Power off with the top button seems to reboot the phone instead of shutting it down. Haven't found any other bugs yet.

Global Posts
    46 Global Posts

Use UOT kitchen and add whatever icons you want. It's pretty simple and they give you the needed zip file to flash the new files.
    I feel like an ***** here, but how do I get completely stock icons for the status/notification bar by using uotkitchen? I just don't get it. The site says to use either cyanbread.apk of androidian.apk, but both have colors/icons different from stock. Since there isn't a flashable zip out there, can someone spell it out in layman's terms? Sorry.

Thanks!

Mike

Banned

ROM
    Reflash Miui every2-3days

What is it about the battery icon in your rom that makes it stick with themes? Also, flashing happened, can that lag a system too?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    Daydream Believer

ROM
    Victorious

Quote Originally Posted by aldamon View Post
    Selecting Power off with the top button seems to reboot the phone instead of shutting it down. Haven't found any other bugs yet.
    Are you attempting this while the phone is plugged into a computer or charger? The phone cannot turn off while charging on Gingerbread based ROMs at this time, though we may have a fix in the works (no promises).
    Thanked by:
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #42  

ROM
    Harmonia 3

On UOT, use "upload files", not "CM7 theme", which is probably why the icons are staying after you guys try changing themes. You only need to upload framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk.

stelleri60 likes this.

Hello, I was hoping to get some help. I flashed the Xionia recovery mod just fine, but when I start installing Harmonia 2 it just hangs at the 'Harmonia' loading screen after a while. Am I missing something.

Global Posts
    684 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JerryScript View Post
    Are you attempting this while the phone is plugged into a computer or charger? The phone cannot turn off while charging on Gingerbread based ROMs at this time, though we may have a fix in the works (no promises).
    Yup, that's it. Thanks for the heads up.
    Themer. You've seen them

ROM
    Stock

@Fstmstngs I encountered the same problem, because some of the icons just wouldn't change, I took apart some .apks and the icons are housed in SystemUI.apk which can be seen by pulling that file from /system/app and replacing the icons you want. I messed up doing that tho so I switched to BACKside because its bar icons were all stock. @LeslieAnn why are some of your icons not stock, and should they change with theme Chooser, because I couldn't get them to change except manually.
    Themer. You've seen them

ROM
    Stock

Sorry, Leslieann just said what I said, my bad
    Recordist

ROM
    Peach Sunrise 3.01

Battery icon with percentage has no vertical green bar next to it. Just two little horizontal grey lines. Is this normal? On BACKside and BobZhome the green bar is there.
    Harmonia screenshot...

Sent via VM670
    Themer. You've seen them

ROM
    Stock

I had the same thing on Harmonia2. Its fixable if you find the battery icons in the framework-res or systemUI like LeslieAnn suggests doing in UOT kitchen, although its possible to do it without using the kitchen.
    Thanked by:

Well on mine My battery bar is showing as well as the %, great rom.. amazing battery life.

Global Posts
    46 Global Posts

If it helps at all, the gingerblur themes display the correct battery icon.

-Mike

Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast