Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree179Likes

Default Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2 (IHO Gingerbread) See first post for updat

You've done it again LeslieAnn, thanks for this great ROM!
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #52  
    AC Forums Android Developer

ROM
    Harmonia 3

Quote Originally Posted by Ticojpunk View Post
    Battery icon with percentage has no vertical green bar next to it. Just two little horizontal grey lines. Is this normal? On BACKside and BobZhome the green bar is there.
    Harmonia screenshot...

[/URL]

Sent via VM670
    The first post shows the battery icon, if you are seeing something different then you had a bad flash.

Harmonia Developer for Optimus V, Optimus Elite, One V, Evo V, Evo Shift, Evo V
    Donate here if you feel inclined to brighten my day.

Quote Originally Posted by LeslieAnn View Post
    The first post shows the battery icon, if you are seeing something different then you had a bad flash.
    Are you sure? If I go:

Menu -> Settings -> CyanogenMod settings -> Interface -> Status bar tweaks -> Battery status style and set it to "Percentage" I get an icon like Ticojpunk described as well.
    Recordist

Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    ROM
    Peach Sunrise 3.01

I can get the icon shown is post number one just fine. If I change to the other style in the CyanogenMod settings then I get what I posted.

Sent via VM670
    Recordist

Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    ROM
    Peach Sunrise 3.01

... In other words, try what Bigtuna suggested above.

Sent via VM670

Thanks LeslieAnn I love this ROM! How can I get updates from this? (:
    Harmonia 2
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #57  
    AC Forums Android Developer

ROM
    Harmonia 3

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtuna00 View Post
    Are you sure? If I go:

Menu -> Settings -> CyanogenMod settings -> Interface -> Status bar tweaks -> Battery status style and set it to "Percentage" I get an icon like Ticojpunk described as well.
    I can't guarantee anything once you start making changes.

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusVdarwinn View Post
    Thanks LeslieAnn I love this ROM! How can I get updates from this? (:
    An update will be coming soon, but for the most part, it seems to run well.

Harmonia Developer for Optimus V, Optimus Elite, One V, Evo V, Evo Shift, Evo V
    Donate here if you feel inclined to brighten my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtuna00 View Post
    Are you sure? If I go:

I can confirm this as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [ROM] Harmonia 2.09 18July12 (IHO Gingerbread)-screenshot-1325735053874.png  
    Thanked by:

I can't guarantee anything once you start making changes.
    What do you mean "making changes"? These are just standard CyanogenMod settings. Is that not clear? I'm not "theme-ing" or anything like that, these settings are built in. This is like saying I can't add any accounts to the phone to me or I can't change the ringtone, so I think I'm misunderstanding what you mean.

Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 2.3.7/ tvall kernel

Quote Originally Posted by AZImmortal View Post
    I can confirm this as well.
    Don't worry about the color of the tiny battery, why would you want to focus your eyes on that min battery when you can use the default battery wish also has %+battery that comes with this Great Rom

Originally Posted by OptimusVdarwinn: Thanks LeslieAnn I love this ROM! How can I get updates from this? (: An update will be coming soon, but for the most part, it seems to run well.

@@@@@@LeslieAnn is there any way you could add the custom text carrier in your next update/or future, if not do you know how I could add it to your rom/if possible
    Great Rom!!! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Badboytoast View Post
    Don't worry about the color of the tiny battery, why would you want to focus your eyes on that min battery when you can use the default battery wish also has %+battery that comes with this Great Rom
    I do use the default battery icon. I was just confirming the bug.

Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 2.3.7/ tvall kernel

I do use the default battery icon. I was just confirming the bug.
    Oh sorry
    and yes there is a small bug. I am also confirming it
    Recordist

Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    ROM
    Peach Sunrise 3.01

Don't worry about the color of the tiny battery, why would you want to focus your eyes on that min battery when you can use the default battery wish also has %+battery
    Readability. The default icon isn't easy to read, unless you look closely. I very much prefer the the number with little vertical green bar. I normally wouldn't care about even seeing the green bar, except that in it's current buggy state, when you plug into power, there is no indicator that you're charging.

Sent via VM670

Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 2.3.7/ tvall kernel

Quote Originally Posted by Ticojpunk View Post
    Readability. The default icon isn't easy to read, unless you look closely. I very much prefer the the number with little vertical green bar. I normally wouldn't care about even seeing the green bar, except that in it's current buggy state, when you plug into power, there is no indicator that you're charging.

Sent via VM670
    If you prefer the number there's a great app called BATTERY NOTIFIER (big text) in the market wish I had use that will indicate if your phone is charging or not!!
    And like I said before iam also conferring there is that small bug

Cwm base recovery 4.0.1.5
    Hormonia 2 GB
    Themer. You've seen them

ROM
    Stock

This "bug" can't be that big, all you gotta do is find the .pngs in the framework-res or systemUI and replace the ones you don't like. That should be pretty easy using 7zip

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    ROM
    Harmonia 1.7

Anyone else have no Data (3G)? I just noticed (after a complete wipe and reinstall) that Mobile Data does not work. Just states "Connecting.....Disconnected". Wifi works great.

This is on a VM replacement Optimus V, 2.2.
    BobZHome recovery.
    Last edited by Pinan; 01-05-2012 at 02:23 PM.

I have no issuses.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

I seem to be having a problem with this ROM unmounting my SD card without me doing anything. I use Link2SD with an ext2 partition, and I first noticed the unmounting problem when my linked apps all force-closed. I then checked the storage settings, and the total/available space on the card both said "00" (double zeroes). I tried to unmount the card from the same menu, but after unmounting, I'm unable to remount the card. I end up needing to reboot the phone and then everything works again. This has happened twice today so far (I installed the ROM yesterday).

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    ROM
    Harmonia 1.7

Quote Originally Posted by Discovered View Post
    I have no issuses.
    Thank you. A call to VM support confirmed though that 3g is down/flaky for many people. They are "working on it. Maybe four days to fix" Better than "two weeks" I suppose. Heh
    jru

I seem to be having a problem with this ROM unmounting my SD card without me doing anything. I use Link2SD with an ext2 partition, and I first noticed the unmounting problem when my linked apps all force-closed. I then checked the storage settings, and the total/available space on the card both said "00" (double zeroes). I tried to unmount the card from the same menu, but after unmounting, I'm unable to remount the card. I end up needing to reboot the phone and then everything works again. This has happened twice today so far (I installed the ROM yesterday).
    I use Harmonia 2 and Link2SD here. My SD card 2nd partition is 1GB and also formatted ext2. All but 2 of my 82 user apps have been moved to the 2nd partition. All apps work as expected. All widgets work as expected. I have 114MB free on the phone.The only thing I would probably do different would be to go with a smaller 512MB partition.

Jim

I wasn't trying to imply that Harmonia 2 and Link2SD don't work with each other but just that Link2SD was also affected, and everything works normally most of the time but today the SD card just randomly unmounted itself. It seems that this problem is not uncommon among all devices: https://www.google.com/search?source...unts+by+itself

I never had this problem before switching to Harmonia 2 but it might just be a huge coincidence.

Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 2.3.7/ tvall kernel

I wasn't trying to imply that Harmonia 2 and Link2SD don't work with each other but just that Link2SD was also affected, and everything works normally most of the time but today the SD card just randomly unmounted itself. It seems that this problem is not uncommon among all devices: https://www.google.com/search?source...unts+by+itself

I never had this problem before switching to Harmonia 2 but it might just be a huge coincidence.
    Yea it might just be some of new screens, 2.2.2

Hormonia 2 GB
    first phone: LG optimus v 2.2.1

Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 2.3.7/ tvall kernel

LeslieAnn is there any way you could add the custom text carrier in your next update/or future, if not do you know how I could add it to your rom/if possible.. Great Rom!!! Thanks

any help appreciated !!!

Hormonia 2 GB
    First phone: LG optimus v 2.2.1
    Daydream Believer

ROM
    Victorious

LeslieAnn is there any way you could add the custom text carrier in your next update/or future, if not do you know how I could add it to your rom/if possible.. Great Rom!!! Thanks

any help appreciated !!!

Hormonia 2 GB
    First phone: LG optimus v 2.2.1
    You can do it relatively easily:
    [How To] Change Your Carrier Name (Now with Scrolling)

Note- you will have to do this each time you flash a new ROM or an upgrade to your existing ROM.

ROM
    CM7-TG-Reloaded-2012-2-18

Just upgraded from Harmonia 1.7 to this and MAN WHAT A DIFFERENCE! lol This is awesome. The phone is much smoother. All that's left is to see how well the battery lasts for me. Thanks LeslieAnn
    LeslieAnn likes this.
Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast