Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree179Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #76  
    AC Forums Android Developer

ROM
    Harmonia 3

Default Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2 (IHO Gingerbread) See first post for updat

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtuna00 View Post
    What do you mean "making changes"? These are just standard CyanogenMod settings. Is that not clear? I'm not "theme-ing" or anything like that, these settings are built in. This is like saying I can't add any accounts to the phone to me or I can't change the ringtone, so I think I'm misunderstanding what you mean.
    Sorry, I didn't mean to sound as harsh as you took it.
    I strip out so much, and there is a lot there, it's nearly impossible to make sure everything works and still release these in an sort of timely manner. Once you start messing with settings, anything can happen.

I am going to try doing the battery icon change differently next time, but I have no idea why that is effected. It shouldn't be related to anything I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Badboytoast View Post
    Don't worry about the color of the tiny battery, why would you want to focus your eyes on that min battery when you can use the default battery wish also has %+battery that comes with this Great Rom

Originally Posted by OptimusVdarwinn: Thanks LeslieAnn I love this ROM! How can I get updates from this? (: An update will be coming soon, but for the most part, it seems to run well.

@@@@@@LeslieAnn is there any way you could add the custom text carrier in your next update/or future, if not do you know how I could add it to your rom/if possible
    Great Rom!!! Thanks
    That was why I put the battery icon I did. For me, it is the easiest to see in a hurry.

Carrier text, probably not. I strip the roms down, not dress them up. :P

I hope to have an update this weekend, but don't hold your breath.

Harmonia Developer for Optimus V, Optimus Elite, One V, Evo V, Evo Shift, Evo V
    Donate here if you feel inclined to brighten my day.

Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 2.3.7/ tvall kernel

Quote Originally Posted by JerryScript View Post
    You can do it relatively easily:
    [How To] Change Your Carrier Name (Now with Scrolling)

Note- you will have to do this each time you flash a new ROM or an upgrade to your existing ROM.
    Thank you

Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 2.3.7/ tvall kernel

Quote Originally Posted by LeslieAnn View Post
    Sorry, I didn't mean to sound as harsh as you took it.
    I strip out so much, and there is a lot there, it's nearly impossible to make sure everything works and still release these in an sort of timely manner. Once you start messing with settings, anything can happen.

I am going to try doing the battery icon change differently next time, but I have no idea why that is effected. It shouldn't be related to anything I did.

That was why I put the battery icon I did. For me, it is the easiest to see in a hurry.

Carrier text, probably not. I strip the roms down, not dress them up. :P

I hope to have an update this weekend, but don't hold your breath.
    Sweet!!!
    Daydream Believer

ROM
    Victorious

For those with battery icon issues, try going into Settings>>CyanogenMod settings>>Performance and uncheck/check (try both ways) the Enable surface dithering and Use 16bit transparency preferences. I seem to recall a post a while back at xda saying this fixed the issue for them, but I can't remember which phone, so I can't find the post at xda right now.

Quote Originally Posted by jru View Post
    I use Harmonia 2 and Link2SD here. My SD card 2nd partition is 1GB and also formatted ext2. All but 2 of my 82 user apps have been moved to the 2nd partition. All apps work as expected. All widgets work as expected. I have 114MB free on the phone.
    I'm also running link2sd (however I'm running via ext4).
    No issues as of yet (flashed H2 just 24hrs ago).
    I have 114 apps on my cell with 155MBs remaining on internal (give or take 10MBs due to cache).

As for the rom it self:
    As user's have stated the notification icons (battery/signal ext.) are pissen me off to be onist.
    The C7 themes keep over lapping the default themes at random times (in short do away with the C7 themes as it's a waste of a half a Meg & there to small anyways to view)

Another small deal is the grayed out 2g/3g switch witch is grayed out (as another user mentioned here).
    However I'm using JDbeta so I can still switch anyways.
    However it may upset other users who may want to run CDMA without a 3rd party app.

I'm having issues not seeing green icons within some apps as there greyed out. (using all stock themes so I don't know what's up).

After an avid user of using Bumblebee v.2.4 for a few months I can happily say I really like H2.

Looking forward to future updates

Tapatalk via OV
    Maybe the main purpose your alive is to serve as a warning to others~
    Themer. You've seen them

ROM
    Stock

What I'd like to know is where in the heck the battery icon pngs are!!! I took apart a bunch of apks, looking for the faulty text battery icon, but I could only find the icons that were pictures of batteries. If all the icons are annoying you just change em yourself scootincivic its not that hard... until you look for the faulty icon, does anyone know where its located? It's gotta be a .png or .pro file
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #82  

ROM
    Harmonia 3

Just a guess, but check Cyanbread,apk (definitely some there) or SystemUI.apk.
    Or maybe you can't find them because they are missing, which is why they are broken.

Thanked by:
    Themer. You've seen them

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by LeslieAnn View Post
    Just a guess, but check Cyanbread,apk (definitely some there) or SystemUI.apk.
    Or maybe you can't find them because they are missing, which is why they are broken.
    I'd also been wondering if they mighta been missing, maybe I'll play around with it and try to find a solution. I definitely hadn't thought of cynabread. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonycr View Post
    What I'd like to know is where in the heck the battery icon pngs are!!! I took apart a bunch of apks, looking for the faulty text battery icon, but I could only find the icons that were pictures of batteries. If all the icons are annoying you just change em yourself scootincivic its not that hard... until you look for the faulty icon, does anyone know where its located? It's gotta be a .png or .pro file
    Anyone know what the little icon immediately to the left of the 3g symbol. looks something like a computer or a watch?
    Themer. You've seen them

ROM
    Stock

Thats in systemui.apk which is in system/app also the 3g and signal bar icons are there.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonycr View Post
    Thats in systemui.apk which is in system/app also the 3g and signal bar icons are there.
    Yes, but what does it signify?
    Themer. You've seen them

ROM
    Stock

Ok download the program 7zip. Then you'll be able to explore the apks there is a sub-section in the apk called res and under that drawable-mdpi. You can extract the files to see which ones to change and then open up the apk using 7zip and replace the PNG you want.

ROM
    MIUI 2.4.2 ROM

Ok I have run this rom all week at work. It is AWESOME!!!!

Like i said before I have it overclocked to 825 max and 480 min
    I use Bluetooth to listen to music while i work for a 10 hour shift.
    normal web browsing on breaks and texting/phonecalls throughout the day
    The battery ended up at 3 % after a 10 hour day . before this rom i would have to charge my phone by 3 pm or it would die. BIG THANKS for all the work!

p.s. I switched my theme and the battery icons looks just fine!

Global Posts
    46 Global Posts

What launcher, wallpaper, and theme are you using? I like it!

-Mike

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

ROM
    CM9, CM7.2, Quattrimus

Quick question.

I have the 2b1 rom from the end of August. Is it recommended that I wipe system, not just dalvik and cache before I flash this rom? I'd prefer not to erase everything at the moment.

Cheers
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #91  

ROM
    Harmonia 3

Quote Originally Posted by magiccheeto View Post
    Quick question.

I have the 2b1 rom from the end of August. Is it recommended that I wipe system, not just dalvik and cache before I flash this rom? I'd prefer not to erase everything at the moment.

Cheers
    Yes... and no.
    2.01 is being uploaded as I type this.
    So yes to the wipe, but hold off about 5 minutes.

17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #92  

ROM
    Harmonia 3

[HL]2.01 is now up. [/HL]
    This is based on a pure IHO build made on the 4th by Mrg666 (thanks!), so while 2.0 isn't old to you, it is actually about a month old for IHO, this brings it up to date.

I dumped the colorful icons for a more pure GB experience. I made the percentage battery indicator optional and included a flasher to return to normal. This fixes the corruption people were seeing when using the alternate battery percentage indicator in options. UOT damages it somehow and this was an easy solution. Also V6 Supercharger, may be in there, not sure, I am waiting to hear back.

2.0 users can just flash over, everyone else (including beta users) need to wipe.

[HL]Edit:[/HL] - Ignore the "b" at the end of the file, it was left over from internal testing.
    Added more info on both regarding V6 Supercharger.
    Last edited by LeslieAnn; 01-08-2012 at 01:34 AM.

Thanked by 2:

Leslie, do you know what I would have to change in order to use this rom for my Optimus S? If I Flash it AS IS everything works except for MMS and it says Virgin Mobile. Thanks in advance!

ROM
    JBC/Squid's Kernel

So stoked about the new release! Gonna flash it as soon as the kids go to sleep. Thanks again LeslieAnn!

This space intentionally left blank.
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #95  

ROM
    Harmonia 3

Quote Originally Posted by olmos.lalo View Post
    Leslie, do you know what I would have to change in order to use this rom for my Optimus S? If I Flash it AS IS everything works except for MMS and it says Virgin Mobile. Thanks in advance!
    You can probably change out mms.apk, and the build.prop and it will probably work okay for you.

The build.prop is why you see Virgin, and probably will make you run slower if you get data at all.
    Mms is different between them, but the rest will possibly work.

For mms, try the stock GB rom, if that fails, and it probably will, look for a CM7 rom for the S and use mms from that. The build prop, you need to go through it and change anything that identifies your phone and network. Since you said it works, it's really not necessary, but to change the name displayed you need to change anything saying Virgin Mobile to what yours says. I would encourage you to change the network and device ID as well though, otherwise some Market items will disappear for you.

Let me know how it all works out for you.

Thanked by:

Will try it ASAP I'll post update later
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #97  

ROM
    Harmonia 3

A last ditch option is to make a version for the S from a basic GB rom, I pretty much spell out exactly how in the first post.

Banned

ROM
    Reflash Miui every2-3days

Yayyyy, a new build.

Global Posts
    46 Global Posts

Ok, just updated and went from 100+ MB of free space, down to 53MB. Any ideas why that could be? I didn't wipe, just installed over 2.0 as noted above in the 2.1 release post.

-Mike

Quote Originally Posted by fstmstngs View Post
    Ok, just updated and went from 100+ MB of free space, down to 53MB. Any ideas why that could be? I didn't wipe, just installed over 2.0 as noted above in the 2.1 release post.

-Mike

i think "installing over" means wipe cache and delvik cache
Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast