Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree179Likes

Default Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2 (IHO Gingerbread) See first post for updat

Leslie where can I find the V6 Supercharger I cant seem to find it anywhere. Awesome ROM btw
    Harmonia 2

ROM
    MIUI 2.4.2 ROM

Quote Originally Posted by fstmstngs View Post
    What launcher, wallpaper, and theme are you using? I like it!

-Mike

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    here you go Direct download links for you man.

Thank the creators not me! just search out the names on xda and go thank them.

XperiaArc launcher

Ambient Time Live Wallpaper

XperiaArc CM7 Theme
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #103  
    AC Forums Android Developer

ROM
    Harmonia 3

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusVdarwinn View Post
    Leslie where can I find the V6 Supercharger I cant seem to find it anywhere. Awesome ROM btw
    I'm thinking it was just the build.prop left over. I'm not sure.
    I saw the settings for it in the build.prop but I have never used it before so I have no idea what is or is not there.

Harmonia Developer for Optimus V, Optimus Elite, One V, Evo V, Evo Shift, Evo V
    Donate here if you feel inclined to brighten my day.

ROM
    Bean_Whiz-CM10v2.2.2CX

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusVdarwinn View Post
    Go here [Script][U9 RC4!] ALL WHEEL DRIVE -=V6 SuperCharger=- FIX RAM & Launchers, 3G & KAK! - xda-developers and here xda-developers - View Single Post - [Script][U9 RC4!] ALL WHEEL DRIVE -=V6 SuperCharger=- FIX RAM & Launchers, 3G & KAK!

Oh ok thx Leslie this is my favorite ROM ever

Edit: Ohh thx Andy ill check it out right now woot
    Harmonia 2

ROM
    JBC/Squid's Kernel

I'm only passingly familiar with V6 Supercharger, so, not in any detail, how does this work? You say that it's pre-installed, does that mean that it's just working out of the box, or does it have to be activated in anyway?
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #107  

ROM
    Harmonia 3

Quote Originally Posted by flapjack.fiasco View Post
    I'm only passingly familiar with V6 Supercharger, so, not in any detail, how does this work? You say that it's pre-installed, does that mean that it's just working out of the box, or does it have to be activated in anyway?
    I'm waiting to hear back. it may be left over settings or it may be installed, I'm not sure yet.

8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #108  

ROM
    Harmonia 3

Hold off downloading for a few, I made a mistake in the build.prop which will limit what you can download or restore to your phone.

I will have it corrected shortly and I will have a rom and a patch.

Thanked by:

ROM
    JBC/Squid's Kernel

Excellent! I can't wait to test it out.

Quote Originally Posted by norwoodsteel View Post
    i think "installing over" means wipe cache and delvik cache
    Clarification would be wise on the first post if v2 users have to wipe or not via update.
    Otherwise there will be many pist off users updating.

Tapatalk via OV
    Maybe the main purpose your alive is to serve as a warning to others~
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #111  

ROM
    Harmonia 3

2.01 has been taken down.
    No matter what I do to the build.prop, Google refuses to see the phone as it should. This results in certain apps not being available to download or restore.

If you already updated you are fine, but you may miss out on some apps showing in the Market.

As to the question of updating, you can just put it right over the top, however, sometimes you to lose 30 megs or so, sometimes you don't. As mentioned wiping Dalvik, and cache may help, formatting system may as well. None of these should wipe your settings.

Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by LeslieAnn View Post
    2.01 has been taken down.
    No matter what I do to the build.prop, Google refuses to see the phone as it should. This results in certain apps not being available to download or restore.

If you already updated you are fine, but you may miss out on some apps showing in the Market.

As to the question of updating, you can just put it right over the top, however, sometimes you to lose 30 megs or so, sometimes you don't. As mentioned wiping Dalvik, and cache may help, formatting system may as well. None of these should wipe your settings.
    That explains why I cant find some apps lol. Other than that so far so good.

Default Google Voice Search

Does Google Voice Search not work with this Harmonia 2? I'm getting a "package file is invalid" message when I try to install it from the market. I use it a lot (crippled up fingers), so it's pretty critical for me. TIA - sheureka
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #114  

ROM
    Harmonia 3

Which version of Harmonia 2?
    2.0 had some issues with apps not appearing, but for the most part I fixed it, 2.01 has severe issues with it.

Mrg666 and I are looking into the problems to see if we can track it down.

Thanked by:

I am loving this rom so far, but I found one glitch. When you are in the gallery, it freezes up, and reboots my phone. Is this just me or is anyone else having this problem?

ROM
    CM9, CM7.2, Quattrimus

I've been fed up with the performance of 3DGallery for a while (I had major issues with it on Android 2.2, how slow it would load thumbnails, using up all my battery). You should try QuickPic, it has a much cleaner interface, in my opinion, and it loads the thumbnails and images much faster.

Quote Originally Posted by LeslieAnn View Post
    Which version of Harmonia 2?
    2.0 had some issues with apps not appearing, but for the most part I fixed it, 2.01 has severe issues with it.

Mrg666 and I are looking into the problems to see if we can track it down.
    I have Harmonia 2 GRJ90 - thanks! - heurea
    Recordist

Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    ROM
    Peach Sunrise 3.01

Quote Originally Posted by magiccheeto View Post
    I've been fed up with the performance of 3DGallery for a while (I had major issues with it on Android 2.2, how slow it would load thumbnails, using up all my battery). You should try QuickPic, it has a much cleaner interface, in my opinion, and it loads the thumbnails and images much faster.
    Agreed. Quickpic is a necessary app in my opinion.

Sent via VM670

Quote Originally Posted by sheureka View Post
    Does Google Voice Search not work with this Harmonia 2? I'm getting a "package file is invalid" message when I try to install it from the market. I use it a lot (crippled up fingers), so it's pretty critical for me. TIA - sheureka
    I had this issue with another Rom I solved it by partitioning my sd card and installing links2sd

Banned

ROM
    Reflash Miui every2-3days

I don't understand what's wrong with 2.01. Its great. I have no problems. Or is it for some people?

Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 2.3.7/ tvall kernel

I believe Google thinks my optimus v is an "HTC android built", nice try tho leslieann still my favorite rom. For now I might switch back to 2.0 "might" because I updated, so I didn't loose my app .

Quote Originally Posted by olmos.lalo View Post
    Leslie, do you know what I would have to change in order to use this rom for my Optimus S? If I Flash it AS IS everything works except for MMS and it says Virgin Mobile. Thanks in advance!
    I'd love to hear whatever you figure out with the Optimus S.

LeslieAnn, thanks for building this great ROM! It's much smoother than Harmonia 1.x.

Hey LeslieAnn,
    First off, amazing rom! I've upgraded from a heavily themed, rooted stock froyo and the performance increase is incredible, battery life is also a vast improvement over stock (even overclocked to 806mhz). Thanks!

I believe I've found a bug in the messaging app where if you try to send a text longer than 160 characters and it is NOT set to split messages - it fails to send. Maybe someone else can verify this, although I have a pretty fresh install (wiped EVERYTHING, installed Harmonia 2 about 48hrs ago) Could someone please verify?

Thanks,
    -collin

No SMS issue with 2.0 on mine

Quote Originally Posted by Discovered View Post
    No SMS issue with 2.0 on mine

Hey thanks, just tested myself and edited post to reflect that it's only an issue when "Split messages every 160 ch." is unchecked in the settings. Works otherwise, I just mean to clarify that it should split and send the texts fine while leaving them full length on my end.
    -collin

Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast