Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 60616263
Results 1,551 to 1,570 of 1570
Like Tree179Likes

Default Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2 (IHO Gingerbread) See first post for updat

My phone is Optimus S (Sprint), ZVJ band, Xionia recovery, whether it can install Harmonia, thanks

ROM
    Changes Daily

Default Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2.09 18July12 (IHO Gingerbread)

Quote Originally Posted by bembi555 View Post
    My phone is Optimus S (Sprint), ZVJ band, Xionia recovery, whether it can install Harmonia, thanks
    Yes it will work on your phone but you'll need to use the zvd-zvj patch for it to use your radio and the home and menu keys will be swapped its but pretty easily switched back

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running OM-Mandylion IHO on LS670ZVJ firmware

i tried installing from 1.9..... i wiped everything as listed. when installing the rom i get aborted error.

the big problem... i sold the phone to a friend and now its stuck at the LG logo.... i failed to make a backup (forgot his SD card had no backups, and i deleted mine.)

i think its because im running clockworkmod 5.0.2.7 but since i cant boot up, i cant upgrade it.

any ideaa?

ROM
    Bean_Whiz-CM10v2.2.2CX

If you have the Androjd SDK installed on your C: drive and the LG USB drivers installed, then plug your phone into the computer and open a command prompt. Type in:
    adb devices.
    If it gives a serial number after, your good. We can insall a new revovery thru ADB.
    If you get "no device found" you will need to use the KDZ unbrick guide by sammyz.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

ROM
    Cold as Ice

Quote Originally Posted by AndyOpie150 View Post
    If you have the Androjd SDK installed on your C: drive and the LG USB drivers installed, then plug your phone into the computer and open a command prompt. Type in:
    adb devices.
    If it gives a serial number after, your good. We can insall a new revovery thru ADB.
    If you get "no device found" you will need to use the KDZ unbrick guide by sammyz.

If you can still boot to recovery, you can download and install a different rom. Keep trying gb roms until you find one that will install. Once you get any rom to flash, then it is safe to install a new recovery through the flash image gui or adb. If you can't get a rom to flash with your old recovery, you can also try to install a recovery.zip to get a new recovery on there. I think the first method is probably safer, but the second method may work in a pinch. Thee downside is that if you bork the recovery without a working rom, it will be more of a pain to fix.

ROM
    Bean_Whiz-CM10v2.2.2CX

If he's stuck in the splash screen, it means he has already tried to get into the recovery but can't.
    That's why he needs to figure out if his phone is even recognized by adb. If it is and he has root then we can get a recovery flashed thru adb with shell or fastboot commands.
    If adb doesn't recognize his phone and or he has no root then the KDZ unbrick is the next logical step.

getting "no calendars" when i try to add an event to my calendars. it first asked me to sign into google.

Hello, I did a thread search because I'm having issues with the MMS. I used clockwork to get the rom on my device. I'm about to try flashing again.
    Is clockwork alright?

Exactly what recovery are you using

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Very nice job! I've been using it a week now with only minor problems, usually fixed by restarting. This is running a bit faster stock than my previous ROM.

Question, how do I stop my gallery from syncing with my google+ account? I have a ton of pictures on my google+ that I don't want on my phone, but there is no way to delete them on my phone..
    Thanked by:

Feel like I'm ready to jump ship and go with this ROM. Have been eyeing for about a year now. Currently on stock rooted OV 2.2.1, HW version: 1.2 . So, not quite clear. Do I need to install an earlier version of Harmonia or can can I fast-track directly to 2.09? Any newer versions in the works? May wait, if so...

Sure just go straight to 2.09

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    Harmonia 2.07

So, ya know what's crazy? I got bored and curious so I flashed BobZ's Jellybean ROM for the OV. It's working surprisingly well and has all the new features that most other people are yapping about. You know what, though? I probably won't last more than a day or two with it. I really like CM7 much more than the later iterations and I dig Harmonia above all. I miss things like gestures on the lockscreen and configuring hard buttons to open apps. Seems like CM9+ is more glitz than function. I suspect by the end of the week, I'll be back with Harmonia. Since I partitioned my card and started using Link2SD, I've had zero problems with space. Love Harmonia. I think I'm with it for the life of the OV.

Default GPS FIX

So far, great! Took a bit to familiarize with all new settings/features. Phone runs about 25% faster than stock rooted ROM at 600Mhz. Have it OC'd to one notch above. Very stable. Only complaint is GPS notification seems to be erratic. At times, will not correctly show GPS in the main settings or widget, yet appears active and will turn-on when an appropriate app is launched and at times cannot deactivate via widget or sys settings. Sometimes a reboot will correct. Have read reports of similar issues under CMOD. Any known fix for this for OV?

ROM
    Bean_Whiz-CM10v2.2.2CX

The best CPU setting for best battery off charge times and ROM performance is 480MHz min and 768MHZ max.

Note: Min setting should not be set above 480MHz. This is where the CPU idles. If set above 480MHz you risk running hotter and using more battery juice quicker.
    After two years of all kinds of ROM and kenel testing this phone is still chugging along with those settings.

The latest MiRaGe with the CPU rendering tweak is the best for this phone hands down.
    Give this ROM a drive for a month, then try the MiRaGe. You wont go back.

ROM
    G-T-R Reloaded

Just flashed this, now my home button won't work? Is this a known issue? It worked before I did this.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jakethedrummer View Post
    Just flashed this, now my home button won't work? Is this a known issue? It worked before I did this.

Thanks
    Did you flash gapps?

Sent from my Prism using AC Forums mobile app

ROM
    Harmonia 2.07

Quote Originally Posted by kingseanrocks View Post
    Did you flash gapps?

Harmonia doesn't require Gapps, does it? I'm thinking just a bad flash.

ROM
    Bean_Whiz-CM10v2.2.2CX

Correct. It does not require the Gapps as they are already included. Download a fresh ROM.zip and check the md5 sum.
    What recovery are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by LaFlamme View Post
    Harmonia doesn't require Gapps, does it? I'm thinking just a bad flash.
    Oh my bad lol

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 60616263