[ROM] Harmonia 2.09 18July12 (IHO Gingerbread)

chucksaysblah

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:
Reactions: fstmstngs

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2 (IHO Gingerbread) See first post for updat

Leslie where can I find the V6 Supercharger I cant seem to find it anywhere. Awesome ROM btw :)

I'm thinking it was just the build.prop left over. I'm not sure.
I saw the settings for it in the build.prop but I have never used it before so I have no idea what is or is not there.

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site

OptimusVdarwinn

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site

Oh ok thx Leslie this is my favorite ROM ever :cool:

Edit: Ohh thx Andy ill check it out right now woot

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I'm only passingly familiar with V6 Supercharger, so, not in any detail, how does this work? You say that it's pre-installed, does that mean that it's just working out of the box, or does it have to be activated in anyway?

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

I'm only passingly familiar with V6 Supercharger, so, not in any detail, how does this work? You say that it's pre-installed, does that mean that it's just working out of the box, or does it have to be activated in anyway?

I'm waiting to hear back. it may be left over settings or it may be installed, I'm not sure yet.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Hold off downloading for a few, I made a mistake in the build.prop which will limit what you can download or restore to your phone.

I will have it corrected shortly and I will have a rom and a patch.

Reactions: scootincivic

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

2.01 has been taken down.
No matter what I do to the build.prop, Google refuses to see the phone as it should. This results in certain apps not being available to download or restore.

If you already updated you are fine, but you may miss out on some apps showing in the Market.

As to the question of updating, you can just put it right over the top, however, sometimes you to lose 30 megs or so, sometimes you don't. As mentioned wiping Dalvik, and cache may help, formatting system may as well. None of these should wipe your settings.

Reactions: scootincivic

montenell

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
2.01 has been taken down.
No matter what I do to the build.prop, Google refuses to see the phone as it should. This results in certain apps not being available to download or restore.

If you already updated you are fine, but you may miss out on some apps showing in the Market.

As to the question of updating, you can just put it right over the top, however, sometimes you to lose 30 megs or so, sometimes you don't. As mentioned wiping Dalvik, and cache may help, formatting system may as well. None of these should wipe your settings.

That explains why I cant find some apps lol. Other than that so far so good.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

sheureka

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Google Voice Search

Does Google Voice Search not work with this Harmonia 2? I'm getting a "package file is invalid" message when I try to install it from the market. I use it a lot (crippled up fingers), so it's pretty critical for me. TIA - sheureka

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Which version of Harmonia 2?
2.0 had some issues with apps not appearing, but for the most part I fixed it, 2.01 has severe issues with it.

Mrg666 and I are looking into the problems to see if we can track it down.

Reactions: sheureka

Juteboxzero

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site

I am loving this rom so far, but I found one glitch. When you are in the gallery, it freezes up, and reboots my phone. Is this just me or is anyone else having this problem?

magiccheeto

May 10, 2011
Visit site

I've been fed up with the performance of 3DGallery for a while (I had major issues with it on Android 2.2, how slow it would load thumbnails, using up all my battery). You should try QuickPic, it has a much cleaner interface, in my opinion, and it loads the thumbnails and images much faster.

sheureka

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

Which version of Harmonia 2?
2.0 had some issues with apps not appearing, but for the most part I fixed it, 2.01 has severe issues with it.

Mrg666 and I are looking into the problems to see if we can track it down.
I have Harmonia 2 GRJ90 - thanks! - heurea

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I've been fed up with the performance of 3DGallery for a while (I had major issues with it on Android 2.2, how slow it would load thumbnails, using up all my battery). You should try QuickPic, it has a much cleaner interface, in my opinion, and it loads the thumbnails and images much faster.

Agreed. Quickpic is a necessary app in my opinion.

Sent via VM670

Last edited:

montenell

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Does Google Voice Search not work with this Harmonia 2? I'm getting a "package file is invalid" message when I try to install it from the market. I use it a lot (crippled up fingers), so it's pretty critical for me. TIA - sheureka

I had this issue with another Rom I solved it by partitioning my sd card and installing links2sd

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk