VM670NH_recovery.IMG link downloads VM670NH_recovery.TXT

tobarger

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I've tried downloading the file VM670NH_recovery.img several times from every link I can find and it is always named VM670NH_recovery.txt. The md5 is a match but I have to rename the extension from txt to img. Does anyone know why this is happening, I am not the only one to have this problem with this download. Sushifo5 mentioned the same behavior while trying to download the same file in another post.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Are you using your OV to download it, or a PC? Many times when I try to download a file from one of the many similar upload sites (like Megaupload) it comes as a TXT file, or an HTML file. I have to do it on my PC and copy it over that way.

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
I've tried downloading the file VM670NH_recovery.img several times from every link I can find and it is always named VM670NH_recovery.txt. The md5 is a match but I have to rename the extension from txt to img. Does anyone know why this is happening, I am not the only one to have this problem with this download. Sushifo5 mentioned the same behavior while trying to download the same file in another post.
It sounds normal to me that always happen to me every time I download a new recovery, I just rename it .Img and flash it using flashimagegul.apk works great for me!!! Ian using VM670NH RECOVERY

Reactions: crickie

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I use Dolphin HD browser set to desktop mode and never have a problem. Even with VM670NH_recovery.img which is currently installed as my recovery.

crickie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for that tip. I had the same problem until I read this from BadBoyToast. It worked. I have a first edition OV which never gave me a problem flashing anything once I got a recovery in it. My husband's OV is a second edition which is a different animal entirely! Thanks again for the help.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie