1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Top thanked

Jerry, Leslie, mrg, and tdm, are all on the top thanked android central forum main page. Deservingly so!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Default Re: Top thanked

Quote Originally Posted by pbailey212 View Post
    Jerry, Leslie, mrg, and tdm, are all on the top thanked android central forum main page. Deservingly so!

Not to be rude, its a great thing to be thanked and appreciated for your help to the members but at the same time I see no reason in creating a thread about this especially when it has nothing to do with Rooting and Hacking of the Optimus.

Edit: I guess I could of worded this a different way, not that their contributions don't deserve to be recognized but this thread probably would of been more suited in one of the AC general sections that is all I meant.

Carry on.
    Last edited by Paul627g; 01-10-2012 at 11:16 AM.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

AC Forums Android Developer

ROM
    Harmonia 3

I never check the general sections, even the normal V section would have been better.

It's surprising to be up so high though, thanks.

Harmonia Developer for Optimus V, Optimus Elite, One V, Evo V, Evo Shift, Evo V
    Donate here if you feel inclined to brighten my day.

LeslieAnn, never checked the general sections? Wow your missing out on a lot of good stuff here at AC.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

Income tax is around the corner and I wanna donate a few bucks for this hard effort. I know it's a team that made this possible ...makes the OPTIMUS V worth buying. How can we do this?

AC Forums Android Developer

ROM
    Harmonia 3

I'm not sure who is heading the IHO front as Blarfie doesn't seem to be around, but that would be where to send anything.

Harmonia Developer for Optimus V, Optimus Elite, One V, Evo V, Evo Shift, Evo V
    Donate here if you feel inclined to brighten my day.
    tdm

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    ROM
    Quattrimus

Quote Originally Posted by LeslieAnn View Post
    I'm not sure who is heading the IHO front as Blarfie doesn't seem to be around, but that would be where to send anything.
    He is around and actively maintaining iho. In fact he was super quick responding to my pull request yesterday. I don't know why he doesn't hang out in the forums.
    Daydream Believer

ROM
    Victorious

Blarf has his own reasons for not participating here at Android Central. I will not elaborate as it is his choice, and it wouldn't be right for me to stir things up. I'm just thankful for what he has done, and I try not to worry about the rest!

ROM
    CM7.2-IHO-MiRaGe

You can find the donate button at the bottom of Blarf's OP in the original IHO thread.
    Thanked by:

Thanks guys. Back before GB was stable and as functional as now, my phone was on Leslies Harmonia. You guys are great devs ....Jerry your green machine is eye candy to everyone ...and I love your latest build. I will donate to u guys.