Mobile Hidden Camera

jrocc15

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi, androidcentral! I have a question regarding one of my most used apps, Mobile Hidden Camera. I am using the latest BACKside Rom version 01102012 and said app doesn't work. I like to use this app when i leave my phone on my computer desk because it takes continuous pictures and i can see who gets on my PC when I'm not around and don't need my phone with me. Is there a fix for this or will I have to revert to my stock OS?

Thanks in advance :)

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Could be a bad flash. If your restoring it with titanium backup, it ccould get screwed up. If that's the case try redownloading it from the market.

Reactions: jrocc15

kwknott

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I am also running the latest Backside. Never used the camera app you want working but I installed it just to see if it would work on my phone. I seemed to run fine for me as it took some pictures and even tried a video. Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if it would work? If this doesn't work you might need reflash the ROM in case something went wrong when you flashed it.

Reactions: jrocc15

jrocc15

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the replies!!! And yes I actually tried flashing the ROM again, and I tried three versions of the app. The manual picture taking seems to work fine, but the automatic picture taking doesn't take pictures...Video works periodically but pictures is only working if set to manual. And I actually saves it as an apk using apk manager and reinstalled it that way..I tried to install it from the market, but it is still not working with the automatic camera. Thanks again :D

jrocc15

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Do you guys have any other ideas for me to try? If it worked for you, kwknott, then i must've messed up somewhere.

Update: I was researching the BACKside Rom and I saw a recent camera fix has been implemented into it could this fix somehow be the cause of the MHC app not working?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1