Cant Get MSL Code - Failed... Phone Does not answer

rexxcastle

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
OK, the first time i did this months ago it worked first try, i got my code and swapped my PRL. so Somehow i misplaced my MSL code, not sure wher ei wrote it down. So im trying a second time to get it and nothing. everyhting goes great up till i go to the security tab in CDMA and change the setting to LGMethod, i hit connect and.... Failed... Phone Does not answer

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
OK, the first time i did this months ago it worked first try, i got my code and swapped my PRL. so Somehow i misplaced my MSL code, not sure wher ei wrote it down. So im trying a second time to get it and nothing. everyhting goes great up till i go to the security tab in CDMA and change the setting to LGMethod, i hit connect and.... Failed... Phone Does not answer

Try reinstalling the drivers I always had trouble getting cdma workshop to see my optimus
It's always suggested to set the msl code to 000000 that way things like that don't happen.

kwknott

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
You may have to try while in recovery. Had the same issue and was able to get it that way. It won't work in iho recovery though so I flashed Xionia to get msl and update prl then flashed back to iho recovery.

Discovered

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
You may have to try while in recovery. Had the same issue and was able to get it that way. It won't work in iho recovery though so I flashed Xionia to get msl and update prl then flashed back to iho recovery.

This is how I did it. I changed mine to something easy.

Tapatalked

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar