aospCMod-VM670-20110601 wifi problem

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Harmonia 2 is actually based on a Mrg666 based generic build, so yeah, they are similar. All are very good, it's just the finer points.

Harmonia's claim is that it's just a very basic, finished GB rom.
As for speed, put all of the IHO roms on the same launcher and they end up almost identical in speed.

Reactions: CuriousNoob

MasterTec

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Some phones overclock better than others... even identical OV's can have different results.

I've seen people push theirs to 800+ with no ill effects. On mine I can't even push it one notch above 600 without getting crashes all the friggin' time!

I have a feeling the newer 2.2.2 phones just can't be pushed as much as the older 2.2.1 phones could. Maybe they went cheap with the heatsink or something <shrug>.

Reactions: huzuodian

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Some phones overclock better than others... even identical OV's can have different results.

I've seen people push theirs to 800+ with no ill effects. On mine I can't even push it one notch above 600 without getting crashes all the friggin' time!

I have a feeling the newer 2.2.2 phones just can't be pushed as much as the older 2.2.1 phones could. Maybe they went cheap with the heatsink or something .

Mine can go up to 864. :D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

kwknott

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
My phone easily overclocks with no issues but my wife's will not go one notch above 600 without going all screwy. Same phone but some are more temperamental than others. As far as the IHO roms I'd try em all and find the one that works best for you. They are all very good ROM's, I run backside on mine due to the customizations and Harmonia on my wife's due to in being close to a stock rom. All the Dev's do an excellent job with these Rom's. I have debated upgrading my phone but haven't been able to find one with a community like the OV has.

Slacker1979

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm running aospcmod-vm670-20110601 and I dont have a single problem with my opv. I overclock to 825. My problem is that when I overclock that high I cant use gps. That has nothing to do with the ROM of course. Maybe the wifi prob is dependent on your opv. I love this ROM but I also like change so I'm switching to IHO backside today. I've been waiting for a ICS ROM to work but I'm tired of waiting. Truthfully I'm hoping to be getting a lg marquee or something similar next month. Hopefully VM announces something soon. Though I love the opv and all of the support it has I'm ready for a new challenge :D

notown

SAMLOKA
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
well leon, good luck. not only was that rom outdated a long time ago...but that rom is full of bugs . not to mention issues with using more battery, wifi is wonky too .. over all stability wise is not that great... and literally hundreds of bugs or more have been taken care of in the latest gingerbread ROMs. Im not here to judge or tell you whats better but thats really really OLD

O13

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Im on aospCMod-VM670-20110601 an i dont really see much bugs to me.. the only one dat really bothers me is the accelerometer is slow when u use it for a while but a quick reboot fixes dat.. an honestly, dis rom gets me the best battery life den any other rom dat ive tried, an i tried dem all. i can get 15+ hrs an i really only text all day

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad