[HOW TO] Get Every Free Amazon App of the Day

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I just ran across an interesting article:
Quick Tips and Tricks ? Save Amazon?s Free Android App of the Day for Later

If you use a PC to browse the Amazon App Store, you can select the Free App of the Day without actually installing it. Once you do want to install it, just open the Amazon App Store app on your phone, press the menu key and select My Apps, then install the ones you want.

The great thing about this is you are not doing anything wrong, it is the functionality Amazon built in to their own store. I have gotten several good apps via the Free App of the Day at Amazon, including FlexT9 keyboard, full Shazam, and others that cost upwards of $5 each. ;)

Last edited:

balthuszar

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
or you could do the same thing on your mobile device...i have almost every single free app of the day "purchased" without it actually being on my phone until i go to install it, and i didnt even know you could access the faotd on your computer

Reactions: JerryScript

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Jerry I thought I had posted about this before. But searching my posts regarding the amazon app store Im seeing I didnt.

I have a ifttt that notifies me when the new app is listed via email. I can then either click and download it or ignore it.

Looking right now I have over 80 apps available on the amazon appstore. Most are lame games but others are things like k-9 mail, tweetcaster pro, xscope full. Some of them are designed for devices more powerful than the Optimus V but I figured I would be getting a upgrade phone or tablet so grabbed them for future use.

Reactions: JerryScript