Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By JerryScript
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Daydream Believer

ROM
    Victorious

Default [HOW TO] Get Every Free Amazon App of the Day

I just ran across an interesting article:

If you use a PC to browse the Amazon App Store, you can select the Free App of the Day without actually installing it. Once you do want to install it, just open the Amazon App Store app on your phone, press the menu key and select My Apps, then install the ones you want.

The great thing about this is you are not doing anything wrong, it is the functionality Amazon built in to their own store. I have gotten several good apps via the Free App of the Day at Amazon, including FlexT9 keyboard, full Shazam, and others that cost upwards of $5 each.
    Last edited by JerryScript; 02-15-2012 at 01:29 AM.
    Thanked by 4:
    Dave Begue and dwappo like this.

Default Re: [HOW TO] Get Every Free Amazon App of the Day

or you could do the same thing on your mobile device...i have almost every single free app of the day "purchased" without it actually being on my phone until i go to install it, and i didnt even know you could access the faotd on your computer
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    1,575 Global Posts
    ROM
    Some arrogant a-holes

Jerry I thought I had posted about this before. But searching my posts regarding the amazon app store Im seeing I didnt.

I have a ifttt that notifies me when the new app is listed via email. I can then either click and download it or ignore it.

Looking right now I have over 80 apps available on the amazon appstore. Most are lame games but others are things like k-9 mail, tweetcaster pro, xscope full. Some of them are designed for devices more powerful than the Optimus V but I figured I would be getting a upgrade phone or tablet so grabbed them for future use.
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Stock-Rooted

Just want to say ( I know this is a old thread) but thanks for sharing that bit of info with us. ^^

do you know how can I apply for this?! already had an app on amazon, and I want to apply for Free Amazon App of the Day tks in advance
    Themer. You've seen them

ROM
    Stock

No need to apply for free app of the day. Just get the amazon app store app and login to your amazon account

ROM
    OV:quattrimus OM:BACKside

Man, JerryScript finds all the good stuff

Sent from my LG-LW690 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for sharing.