ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse40219

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else having problems with wifi? I kept getting stuck in the "obtaining ip address" phase, so I rebooted my phone and it now says its connected, but every app says no internet connection? every other device I have in my home connected to this network is working just fine

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
never had issues with wifi, just Bluetooth. I use my BT too much, so I had to find something else till this is available. right now I'm using icsandwich which looks like ICS but its not. I can't wait, so many roms so close to working. but for me, I could care less about the camera. its a phone, I have a camera. by far, both of these roms are the best ICS I've tried.

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
For camera issues have people looked into facebook app? It now gives you a Facebook camera app. Maybe the devs can get wat they need from there. From screenshots on the market it looks like its ready to be used by 4.0+. Just a thought n trying to help.

Ilovefarts

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
never had issues with wifi, just Bluetooth. I use my BT too much, so I had to find something else till this is available. right now I'm using icsandwich which looks like ICS but its not. I can't wait, so many roms so close to working. but for me, I could care less about the camera. its a phone, I have a camera. by far, both of these roms are the best ICS I've tried.

I just like how random life is and so the camera in the phone provides that security of capturing that random moment. And I've never used my bluetooth, but have been curious about it

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
For camera issues have people looked into facebook app? It now gives you a Facebook camera app. Maybe the devs can get wat they need from there. From screenshots on the market it looks like its ready to be used by 4.0+. Just a thought n trying to help.

The Facebook camera uses the phones existing hardware and software.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Got AOKP to boot first try. It has some graphics artifacts that I need to fix. Also saw a single camera preview frame, but no motion -- probably the same or similar graphics issue. And I'm using it to listen to pandora via bluetooth headphones right now. :D

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Got AOKP to boot first try. It has some graphics artifacts that I need to fix. Also saw a single camera preview frame, but no motion -- probably the same or similar graphics issue. And I'm using it to listen to pandora via bluetooth headphones right now. :D

What kind of artifacts? Compression artifacts?

Reactions: KeviiinS

n00bdud3

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Can't wait for alpha 10! I would've got alpha 9, but it seemed to be too unstable for my purposes. If alpha 10 works at least as well as alpha 8 did, it will be my daily for a while. :D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: tdm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca