Gapps for ICS

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Edited These Gapps to work on our Optimus V's. Due to low space, only part of the gapps will work on our phones.

Working (That I've seen):
  • YouTube
  • Gmail
  • First Time installed setup
  • Restore (If you have a previous device with ICS, this will restore all your apps from there and all your settings)
  • Market :)
Removed:
  • Car Home
  • Google Feedback (When something FCs, you can't send error reports anymore)
  • Google TTS (text to speech. Might effect something in the future, but for now we don't have microphone working, so it doesn't need to be there)
  • Voice Search
Will update more when notice them

So, have a good day :) and press thanks. I've worked so hard on this and I would like to see your appreciation :D

Build: 2.16.12

gapps-ics-OV-021612.zip

Last edited:

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
All the apps you will recognize. Market, Gmail, Setup (after fresh flash), YouTube, etc.

Give me one second while I update the OP with the info :)

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
so many builds! i cant keep up lol daily ics builds im afraid to get settled into one to have one come out and have to wipe it to update lol! :p

A.I.

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Youtube and Gmail can be omitted. You can find those in the Market. Pretty much to save space anything that is in the market should be taken out.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Youtube and Gmail can be omitted. You can find those in the Market. Pretty much to save space anything that is in the market should be taken out.

Removing gmail creates some weird effects, such as having to login twice (once for the system and once for the market) and on older systems, normal email didn't like you setting up Gmail with it.

This was why I left it in Harmonia.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21