Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 400 of 673
Like Tree61Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #376  
    EarthnFire78's Avatar
    YAY!!! ME :)

    Posts
    964 Posts
    Carrier
    Custom ROM & Kernel

    Default Re: OM-Mandylion....[ROM+KERNEL].....10-28-2012..Update

    Quote Originally Posted by exProphecy View Post
    I didn't have YouTube installed before. just installed it last night. it's a fresh install of YouTube. I don't see anything syncing in the background. right when I hit the YouTube icon to open it, it just FCs. I've tried a reinstall of it thrice. no luck :-(
    Do you have back ground data on and is back ground sync on?
  2. #377  
    exProphecy's Avatar

    Posts
    97 Posts
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Cold.As.Ice CM9/Kernel 21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EarthnFire78 View Post
    Do you have back ground data on and is back ground sync on?
    yep, I always do
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #378  
    EarthnFire78's Avatar
    YAY!!! ME :)

    Posts
    964 Posts
    Carrier
    Custom ROM & Kernel

    Default Re: OM-Mandylion....[ROM+KERNEL].....10-28-2012..Update

    Quote Originally Posted by exProphecy View Post
    yep, I always do
    Check to see if any of the permissions for the app are disabled, otherwise cannot say way it is force closing on you. The app works fine for me.
  4. #379  

    Default Re: OM-Mandylion....[ROM+KERNEL].....10-28-2012..Update

    Just flashed this ROM for the first time and I'm loving it. BUT, I'm running into an issue with the battery life. I have a 3600mAh battery and my percentage is dropping rather fast charged it up and I am loosing a percent every few minutes. Any suggestions?

    Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #380  
    EarthnFire78's Avatar
    YAY!!! ME :)

    Posts
    964 Posts
    Carrier
    Custom ROM & Kernel

    Default Re: OM-Mandylion....[ROM+KERNEL].....10-28-2012..Update

    Quote Originally Posted by groo79 View Post
    Just flashed this ROM for the first time and I'm loving it. BUT, I'm running into an issue with the battery life. I have a 3600mAh battery and my percentage is dropping rather fast charged it up and I am loosing a percent every few minutes. Any suggestions?

    Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Did you celebrated that battery, meaning did you deplete the battery fully at lease twice and charge it offline both times? Normally with the stock battery 8 - 12 under heavy use is normal and 12 - 16 under med/heavy use.
  6. #381  

    Default Re: OM-Mandylion....[ROM+KERNEL].....10-28-2012..Update

    I did once. But I'm not really able to charge it off. I use this phone alot, hence the 3600 battery. I'll drain it tomorrow and hope it starts acting right. The battery worked well on my old ROM but I wanted the ext mount this one has. I also like it more now that I'm using it...

    Also, would you suggest the fast charge? Or to keep it off?

    Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #382  
    EarthnFire78's Avatar
    YAY!!! ME :)

    Posts
    964 Posts
    Carrier
    Custom ROM & Kernel

    Default Re: OM-Mandylion....[ROM+KERNEL].....10-28-2012..Update

    Quote Originally Posted by groo79 View Post
    I did once. But I'm not really able to charge it off. I use this phone alot, hence the 3600 battery. I'll drain it tomorrow and hope it starts acting right. The battery worked well on my old ROM but I wanted the ext mount this one has. I also like it more now that I'm using it...

    Also, would you suggest the fast charge? Or to keep it off?

    Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    The Fast-Charge can be toggled on and off by the pull down notification power widgets and I use it ever once and a while, but it does disable USB-Mass-Storage.
  8. #383  

    Default Re: OM-Mandylion....[ROM+KERNEL].....10-28-2012..Update

    Any idea why my SD card isn't mounting in recovery since I flashed this?

    It mounts when I boot the phone normally, but if I boot into recovery it keeps saying unable to mount the SD card.

    Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #384  
    EarthnFire78's Avatar
    YAY!!! ME :)

    Posts
    964 Posts
    Carrier
    Custom ROM & Kernel

    Default Re: OM-Mandylion....[ROM+KERNEL].....10-28-2012..Update

    Quote Originally Posted by groo79 View Post
    Any idea why my SD card isn't mounting in recovery since I flashed this?

    It mounts when I boot the phone normally, but if I boot into recovery it keeps saying unable to mount the SD card.

    Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    What recovery are you using?
  10. #385  

    Default Re: OM-Mandylion....[ROM+KERNEL].....10-28-2012..Update

    Quote Originally Posted by EarthnFire78 View Post
    What recovery are you using?
    The one suggested in the initial post CMW blue recovery.

    Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #386  
    EarthnFire78's Avatar
    YAY!!! ME :)

    Posts
    964 Posts
    Carrier
    Custom ROM & Kernel

    Default Re: OM-Mandylion....[ROM+KERNEL].....10-28-2012..Update

    Quote Originally Posted by groo79 View Post
    The one suggested in the initial post CMW blue recovery.

    Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Try reflashing the recovery. Does it say this when booted into just the recovery or when you go "mount and storage" and select mount USB storage?
  12. #387  

    Default Re: OM-Mandylion....[ROM+KERNEL].....10-28-2012..Update

    Quote Originally Posted by EarthnFire78 View Post
    Try reflashing the recovery. Does it say this when booted into just the recovery or when you go "mount and storage" and select mount USB storage?
    Says unable to mount SD card when I try to access it at all in recovery. USB storage says unmount, but nothing happens when I select that.

    Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #388  
    EarthnFire78's Avatar
    YAY!!! ME :)

    Posts
    964 Posts
    Carrier
    Custom ROM & Kernel

    Default Re: OM-Mandylion....[ROM+KERNEL].....10-28-2012..Update

    Quote Originally Posted by groo79 View Post
    Says unable to mount SD card when I try to access it at all in recovery. USB storage says unmount, but nothing happens when I select that.

    Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Do you have the Windows Drivers installed?

    O, and there is an update ready to be installed, please note if you installed the update for MybackupRoot from the Play Store uninstall before flashing ROM.
  14. #389  

    Default Re: OM-Mandylion....[ROM+KERNEL].....11-25-2012..Update

    EarthnFire78 have u noticed any excessive battery drain I'm still two updates behind though.

    Sent from my VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
  15. #390  

    Default Re: OM-Mandylion....[ROM+KERNEL].....11-25-2012..Update

    Quote Originally Posted by EarthnFire78 View Post
    Do you have the Windows Drivers installed?

    O, and there is an update ready to be installed, please note if you installed the update for MybackupRoot from the Play Store uninstall before flashing ROM.
    Windows drivers? On my phone? I use a Mac an it reads just fine via USB. Just the recovery that can't see it, which will make my update hard to do.

    Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #391  
    EarthnFire78's Avatar
    YAY!!! ME :)

    Posts
    964 Posts
    Carrier
    Custom ROM & Kernel

    Default Re: OM-Mandylion....[ROM+KERNEL].....11-25-2012..Update

    Quote Originally Posted by groo79 View Post
    Windows drivers? On my phone? I use a Mac an it reads just fine via USB. Just the recovery that can't see it, which will make my update hard to do.

    Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Have no clue about Mac's for USB, I'm more of a Linux and Window's person. Does ADB see the phone in recovery mode, if so then "adb push" to "sdcard," or if the USB works with the phone booted up try moving the zip to sdcard after partitioning the card in recovery.

    Quote Originally Posted by ganggreen30 View Post
    EarthnFire78 have u noticed any excessive battery drain I'm still two updates behind though.

    Sent from my VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
    The battery well drain a bit faster with Intelidemand set as the Governor under heavy use, the Interactive and Conservative Governor's should give you the best battery life.
  17. #392  
    bigsupersquid's Avatar
    o_O

    Posts
    1,969 Posts
    Carrier
    bigsuperROM_os2sd

    Default Re: OM-Mandylion....[ROM+KERNEL].....11-25-2012..Update

    Quote Originally Posted by EarthnFire78 View Post
    Have no clue about Mac's for USB, I'm more of a Linux and Window's person. Does ADB see the phone in recovery mode, if so then "adb push" to "sdcard," or if the USB works with the phone booted up try moving the zip to sdcard after partitioning the card in recovery...
    if trying to push in recovery mode, don't forget to mount the sdcard first! with
    Code:
    adb shell mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 /sdcard
    because adb will push to the empty /sdcard directory in root filesystem (it's in the recovery's ramdisk) instead of the card if it's not mounted, but won't give you an error, and it won't write the file to the card. once the phone is rebooted, anything in the root filesystem disappears...
    EarthnFire78 likes this.
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #393  
    EarthnFire78's Avatar
    YAY!!! ME :)

    Posts
    964 Posts
    Carrier
    Custom ROM & Kernel

    Default Re: OM-Mandylion....[ROM+KERNEL].....11-25-2012..Update

    Once the FastCharge Notification button is fully working, OM-Mandylion well be in stable maintenance status.
    flapjack.fiasco likes this.
  19. #394  
    drezliok's Avatar

    Posts
    451 Posts
    Carrier
    I.H.O. Mirage CM7.2

    Default Re: OM-Mandylion....[ROM+KERNEL].....11-25-2012..Update

    I am thinking about switching from Mirage to this rom. I've read the beginning posts of the thread. Anything I should know that might be excluded from the first post?
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #395  
    EarthnFire78's Avatar
    YAY!!! ME :)

    Posts
    964 Posts
    Carrier
    Custom ROM & Kernel

    Default Re: OM-Mandylion....[ROM+KERNEL].....11-25-2012..Update

    Quote Originally Posted by drezliok View Post
    I am thinking about switching from Mirage to this rom. I've read the beginning posts of the thread. Anything I should know that might be excluded from the first post?
    All should be there, though I would install MybackupRoot from the market and Backup your installed apps and Data after partitioning that sdcard, then do a full wipe in recovery and flash ROM.
  21. #396  

    Default Re: OM-Mandylion....[ROM+KERNEL].....11-25-2012..Update

    Does mybackup root install apps automatically instead of constantly having to accept them like tibu?

    Sent from my VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
  22. #397  
    drezliok's Avatar

    Posts
    451 Posts
    Carrier
    I.H.O. Mirage CM7.2

    Default Re: OM-Mandylion....[ROM+KERNEL].....11-25-2012..Update

    I didn't mybackup from the market. I primarily use Titanium Backup. But I will give it another try.
  23. #398  

    Default Re: OM-Mandylion....[ROM+KERNEL].....11-25-2012..Update

    my keyboard isnt showing up in the new build whats wrong
  24. #399  

    Default Re: OM-Mandylion....[ROM+KERNEL].....11-25-2012..Update

    keyboard showed up after reboot but now play store disappeared but just rebooted and playstore appeared
  25. #400  

    Default Re: OM-Mandylion....[ROM+KERNEL].....11-25-2012..Update

    EarthnFire super user does not work without USB debugging enabled on this new build when I turn it off I can't get root access with apps without renabling debugging

    Sent from my VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions