04-27-2013 08:07 PM
673 1234 ...
tools
    Here's the latest launcher, That I know of, From Xperia S, I think. :P

It has it's own Transitions when you launcher app. And when you click the home button, you get this little shine on the dock.
    02-20-2012 05:06 PM
    The RA Recovery that I use by default has the signature verification off, but from my understanding is it only works on the older OV's.
    02-20-2012 05:12 PM
    I installed with no problems. Then again I'm using Xionia recovery. Turned signature verification off and flashed. Only prob I have is force reboot using titanium backup.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    I'm with Leslie Ann and having a personal dislike for Titanium Backup and that is why I included MyBackup Root in this ROM.
    02-20-2012 05:21 PM
    I'll reflash and give MyBackup a try. Never used it i may like it. Thanks for info.
    02-20-2012 06:28 PM
    I'll reflash and give MyBackup a try. Never used it i may like it. Thanks for info.
    I like it, Titanium Back is way to techie for what I need to do; I understand but it is way over the the top. MyBackup Root is a simpler UI and makes it more pleasing to the eye, at lease that is my take: plus it does restore Market Links for your apps.
    02-20-2012 07:47 PM
    @earthfire nice screen shot, I see we have the same style, currently using same livewallpaper,se launcher,Walkman music,favorite people widget, and a couple more on latest backside, if I didrent already had it like this I would had definitely FLASH!!!! thanks for posting this rom!!!!!!!
    02-21-2012 02:27 AM
    What recovery are you using, and are you wiping/formatting the system partition. This is not a Update ROM, this is a Edited Custom ROM and everything must be wiped before flashing.

If anyone else is having a problem with the AndroidTerm.apk missing let me know and I'll upload a version with that apk's.
    Yeah upload a version with the apk's needed please

*Using Xionia recovery.
    02-21-2012 07:48 PM
    Yeah the AndroidTerm.apk was missing for me too. So I turned off the verification and it got stuck in boot.

02-21-2012 08:22 PM
    Yeah upload a version with the apk's needed please

*Using Xionia recovery.
    The ROM with the AndroidTerm.apk will be up shorly: check the first post for the update. There are going to be two versions; one with AndroidTerm.apk and one without, both should have the Updater Script fixed, and couple of more things add to make the ROM more stable, still need to do a complete wipe before flashing.
    02-21-2012 08:57 PM
    Did you tweak this rom? Or theme?

02-21-2012 10:02 PM
    Did you tweak this rom? Or theme?

Just add a couple things that needed to be added.

Edit: the new ZIP file well be ready for download in 12 minutes, check first post for the update, and for the sack of not confusing anyone decided to just post the version with the AndroidTerm.apk.
    02-21-2012 11:10 PM
    Does Gingerbread have flashable status bars like Froyo has?
    02-22-2012 02:00 PM
    Yes only, but they have to be compatible with the ROM they are being flashed to, other wise could cause boot problems. Right now I;m working on one for this ROM, but must likely will not be ready for some time.
    02-22-2012 03:01 PM
    A ZIP for changing the battery to is up.
    02-22-2012 11:59 PM
    I can't win with this rom xD

Now it's telling me system/app/VisualizationWallpapers.apk is missing. Is anyone else getting this?
    02-23-2012 06:32 PM
    I can't win with this rom xD

Now it's telling me system/app/VisualizationWallpapers.apk is missing. Is anyone else getting this?
    Sorry for the problems you've bee having What recovery are you using?
    02-23-2012 06:52 PM
    Xionia 4 or something like that lol

I can flash everything else no problem, even the ICS rom.
    02-23-2012 06:54 PM
    Move over to Bobzhome, it may fix some of your problems.
    02-23-2012 06:55 PM
    Xionia 4 or something like that lol

I can flash everything else no problem, even the ICS rom.
    I agree with LeslieAnn (she is smarter then me), try flashing a different recovery. Think I've reed somewhere that the Xionia Recovery in the older OV's and the Recoveries flashed by-way of ROM Manger caused nothing but problems.

The only Recovery that works for me is the RA - OptV, but I'm not sure if it works on the newer OV's.
    02-23-2012 07:10 PM
    Rom Manager is a whole other issue. If you have it, the single best thing you can do for an OV is get rid of it.
    deguy500 likes this.
    02-23-2012 07:22 PM
    Most people just have to turn verification off.

02-23-2012 07:38 PM
    Most people just have to turn verification off.

I just realized when I flashed ics that I've never had verification turned on... :rolleyes: idk if that could be a problem, but all I know is that I've flashed so many roms and I've only ever had one bad flash.

Sent from my Optimistic Optimus
    02-23-2012 07:55 PM
    Great Rom! I am really enjoying it. I was having problems with voice search, after flashing a few times, I finally and simply uninstalled voice program and reinstalled from market. Thanks!
    02-27-2012 12:34 AM
    Great Rom! I am really enjoying it. I was having problems with voice search, after flashing a few times, I finally and simply uninstalled voice program and reinstalled from market. Thanks!
    Check the first post for update, the problem with Voice Search force closing has been fixed. Would have had the updated ROM up sooner, but work was getting in the way You will still need to do a full wipe before flashing.
    02-27-2012 02:42 PM
    I just realized when I flashed ics that I've never had verification turned on... :rolleyes: idk if that could be a problem, but all I know is that I've flashed so many roms and I've only ever had one bad flash.

Sent from my Optimistic Optimus
    Does verification really help? I have to sign everything I flash, because the ADB command is used as ' Apply Update from SD '

02-27-2012 02:50 PM
673 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD