[CyanogenMod-7 ROM+KERNEL] OM-Mandylion.....01-12-2013..Update

EarthnFire78

YAY!!! ME :)
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: Alien CM7 v1.01

Xionia 4 or something like that lol

I can flash everything else no problem, even the ICS rom.

I agree with LeslieAnn (she is smarter then me), try flashing a different recovery. Think I've reed somewhere that the Xionia Recovery in the older OV's and the Recoveries flashed by-way of ROM Manger caused nothing but problems.

The only Recovery that works for me is the RA - OptV, but I'm not sure if it works on the newer OV's.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Most people just have to turn verification off.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

I just realized when I flashed ics that I've never had verification turned on... :rolleyes: idk if that could be a problem, but all I know is that I've flashed so many roms and I've only ever had one bad flash.

Sent from my Optimistic Optimus

dharma04

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

Great Rom! I am really enjoying it. I was having problems with voice search, after flashing a few times, I finally and simply uninstalled voice program and reinstalled from market. Thanks!

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

Great Rom! I am really enjoying it. I was having problems with voice search, after flashing a few times, I finally and simply uninstalled voice program and reinstalled from market. Thanks!

Check the first post for update, the problem with Voice Search force closing has been fixed. Would have had the updated ROM up sooner, but work was getting in the way :p You will still need to do a full wipe before flashing.

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I just realized when I flashed ics that I've never had verification turned on... :rolleyes: idk if that could be a problem, but all I know is that I've flashed so many roms and I've only ever had one bad flash.

Sent from my Optimistic Optimus

Does verification really help? I have to sign everything I flash, because the ADB command is used as ' Apply Update from SD '

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

well the recovery i have is xionia cwma v1.2518.6 is this compatible or if not which one do i need? when i install it, it says...

-- Installing: SDCARD: Alien cm7 v1.2.01 android_term.zip
finding update package...
opening update packge...
Verifying update package...
E:Misiiing file:system/app/VisualizationWallpapers.apk
E:signature verification failed
installation aborted.

what do i do? please help

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

well the recovery i have is xionia cwma v1.2518.6 is this compatible or if not which one do i need? when i install it, it says...

-- Installing: SDCARD: Alien cm7 v1.2.01 android_term.zip
finding update package...
opening update packge...
Verifying update package...
E:Misiiing file:system/app/VisualizationWallpapers.apk
E:signature verification failed
installation aborted.

what do i do? please help

This ROM was not singed that is what caused it, you could try flashing with signature verification Toggled off. If you don't want to do that, try flashing this Disclaimer, this one should be signed and flash-able, but have not tested it yet.

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

thanks ill try it as soon as it finishes downloading but if it dose not work how to toggle off the signiture verification?
thanks for helping by the way

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

thanks ill try it as soon as it finishes downloading but if it dose not work how to toggle off the signiture verification?
thanks for helping by the way

Not sure what recovery you are using, but the option to toggle off signiture verification is within the flash zip option in recovery in the one that I use.

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

Okay, so I tested the signed Alien CM7 zip and it worked for me and I posted a link to the download in the second post of this thread. Just as a side not, the Status Bar Zips are signed as those were done using UOT Kitchen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia