[CyanogenMod-7 ROM+KERNEL] OM-Mandylion.....01-12-2013..Update

groo79

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Question. Stock froyo rom (and harmonia) include a version of Swype that works well on the OV, is there any way to pull the apk and get it to work on this rom? I tried to install the apk from the harmonia rom, but it keeps crashing. I'm not super familiar with changing things in a rom to know if it's just not compatible, or if I'm doing something wrong (it's probably me)

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Question. Stock froyo rom (and harmonia) include a version of Swype that works well on the OV, is there any way to pull the apk and get it to work on this rom? I tried to install the apk from the harmonia rom, but it keeps crashing. I'm not super familiar with changing things in a rom to know if it's just not compatible, or if I'm doing something wrong (it's probably me)

You may have to set the permissions with a root explorer type app. You could also try installing it as a system app (in system/app).

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

exProphecy

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know how to fix the issue where you lose 3g? I lost 3g for some reason and I've tried going to a stock ROM then using the Activate app. It says success and it reboots but I still have no 3g. I tried doing a full wipe and reinstalling stock ROM then using the Activate button but still no 3g.. Any ideas? >_<

This happened to me once before but it just came back on after a few days without 3g sigh..

EarthnFire78

YAY!!! ME :)
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know how to fix the issue where you lose 3g? I lost 3g for some reason and I've tried going to a stock ROM then using the Activate app. It says success and it reboots but I still have no 3g. I tried doing a full wipe and reinstalling stock ROM then using the Activate button but still no 3g.. Any ideas? >_<

This happened to me once before but it just came back on after a few days without 3g sigh..

Sprint could be working on some of the towels in your area.

ganggreen30

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
My browser keeps force closing when I try to read of the news app. It just started doing this. Anyone know why or what to do.

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

ganggreen30

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
EarthandFire can u send me a link or tutorial on how to unlock phones before it becomes illegal on Saturday link to software on shareware sites or something

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
EarthandFire can u send me a link or tutorial on how to unlock phones before it becomes illegal on Saturday link to software on shareware sites or something

It well not effect the OV or its sister model.

The policy applies to newly purchased devices beginning on Saturday, but not to legacy devices purchased prior to that date.

ganggreen30

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
It well not effect the OV or its sister model.

The policy applies to newly purchased devices beginning on Saturday, but not to legacy devices purchased prior to that date.

That's cool but I want to learn how. Can u help direct me? Thanks.

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
That's cool but I want to learn how. Can u help direct me? Thanks.

Don't of any myself because I have not had a need for it, but this well not effect rooting of a phone or development with or from source. Anything that blocks that would be a violation of the Android Open Source Project TOS and EULA.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

What are you talking about?

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
EarthnFire78, can you make the ports open in recovery for programs such as qpst and lgnpst? They're open in xionia, cot, and stock recovery but closed in zengarden, cwm-green and bobzcwm

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
New kernel with entropyv Linux kernel patch check O/P from download links. Entropy shows to be right where is should be dropping no lower then 2500, without the need for the rngd-tool binary.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike7star