Post Your Optimus Homescreens! **Be Appropriate**

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
I am looking for a way to make folders but I dont want the folder icon to change depending on what I put it in. I'm on Harmonia 1.8. Any ideas?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I am looking for a way to make folders but I dont want the folder icon to change depending on what I put it in. I'm on Harmonia 1.8. Any ideas?

I just recently learned how to do that on MIUI. Lol let alone Froyo...

I would recommend going into the framework-res.apk and messing around in there

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
I just recently learned how to do that on MIUI. Lol let alone Froyo...

I would recommend going into the framework-res.apk and messing around in there

Oh well atm I am more of an end user and ROM flasher unfortunately, I have no idea what that means. I hope that someone will have a theme that can be done with the typical drag and drop. Thanks though, if I get into building ROMs I will know where to look haha! :D

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
4c62d649-7e28-b6f6.jpg

Minimal :p

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
This is nothing special... by any means... but wait... what if I told you that this is not gingerbread:p
425707ca-ceb9-796f.jpg

This is completely gingerbread themed froyo, and no that's not the gingerbread launcher. This is all the looks of gingerbread on the speed of froyo... you can't even tell anywhere that this is froyo except in the about>>phone
Its going to be the latest theme for bumblebee (and harmonia) and its 99% done... just one issue that I asked a question about in another thread.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
What's the last issue? And props bro! :D

This... http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=168861

What's happening is that when you hit menu while on the homescreen, those various options come up. On froyo the background is white and in gb its black. The problem is that the text is black so I can't see the text at the moment. I spent half an hour searching the framework for the xml tp change the coloe but came up empty... if anyones got an idea I'm all game.

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Ask the guy in Your Mom Rom, or the guy who made the Reborn rom themes. I know he's good with froyo. As leslieann, and asadullah(Probably spelled wrong)

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Ask the guy in Your Mom Rom, or the guy who made the Reborn rom themes. I know he's good with froyo. As leslieann, and asadullah(Probably spelled wrong)

Woot!! I got it on my own. That was some painful xml coding... I musta read fifty pages of code finding the right line to edit:p uploading now

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm flashing over xP

Can't upload right now, :'( my computer just shut off the internet and I don't have the password and the person with the password is asleep, I promise to upload tomorrow morning by 9 AM eastern time (omg its an eta):p

Reactions: CuriousNoob