[RECOVERY] CWMT Recovery 5.0.2.7-th7 (T is for TOUCH!) OV

Should we have official CWMT Recovery suppport?

• Total voters

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to see wipe battery stats back. That option is how I fix my phone when it freezes at charging in the 80 percent range and fixEd the problem of when I first unplug my phone and a second later I lose 10 to 20 percent battery life

theres apps in the market that can wipe battery stats. just a suggestion.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to see wipe battery stats back. That option is how I fix my phone when it freezes at charging in the 80 percent range and fixEd the problem of when I first unplug my phone and a second later I lose 10 to 20 percent battery life

Wiping battery stats still has nothing to do with this. It only clears the history of what service or app has been using how much power. Rebooting into recovery and then back into the ROM is probably having some effect on it, but not wiping the stats.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I noticed once I stopped wiping battery stats and let the rom settle for a couple day it fixes the problem maybe its just me but it works.

HunTxD

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
cool! Work fine. thx)

The issue was not on. I do not adequately work the camera button, how to change it in recovery? For example, clicking on the focus or put another button?

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
cool! Work fine. thx)

The issue was not on. I do not adequately work the camera button, how to change it in recovery? For example, clicking on the focus or put another button?

Just use the on sceen touch buttons. No need to use any physical buttons.

EarthnFire78

YAY!!! ME :)
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
battery monitor widget has an option to wipe battery stats.

Changing the phone with it off also resets the battery stats. I was I wipe the battery stats fan until reading up on a few things. The only time that wiping the stats should be done really is when you switch batteries, so the OV has to rebuild stats by testing the battery; a most do for anyone that buys a bigger battery.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Changing the phone with it off also resets the battery stats. I was I wipe the battery stats fan until reading up on a few things. The only time that wiping the stats should be done really is when you switch batteries, so the OV has to rebuild stats by testing the battery; a most do for anyone that buys a bigger battery.

It is not a must do. It's just a history of how much power each service or app uses. It has nothing to do with the battery percentage that your phone reports.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Just found out qpst can talk to the phone with this recovery.. It can't in iho recovery. Great news for anyone wanting to update prl

Reactions: Revenant Ghost

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Just found out qpst can talk to the phone with this recovery.. It can't in iho recovery. Great news for anyone wanting to update prl

That's pretty cool! Do you happen to know what parts of a recovery ROM would be different between OS and OV version? I know that this ROM was made for the OS, but obviously works on the OV. I know that the OV and OS extremely similar phones, which is why this recovery works with the OV. But specifically would be different between the two recoveries?

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
That's pretty cool! Do you happen to know what parts of a recovery ROM would be different between OS and OV version? I know that this ROM was made for the OS, but obviously works on the OV. I know that the OV and OS extremely similar phones, which is why this recovery works with the OV. But specifically would be different between the two recoveries?

Hardware button configuration . Other then that I don't think there's anything else. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: flapjack.fiasco

RT78

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
So, I just flashed this recovery using the terminal method. Everything seemed to work except, during the flashing I kept getting this error about being out of memory. So, I didn't think anything of it, went ahead and typed reboot recovery, and now I'm booted into the blue fastboot screen. I have read enough over the months to know that this isn't a hugh problem, but I don't know how to get out of it. I'm not sure if I need to be in this thread http://forums.androidcentral.com/optimus-v-rooting-roms-hacks/76500-guide-tool-how-root-fastboot-style-fastest-easiest-way-around.html because I'm already rooted. If someone could point me in the right direction that would be fantastic! Thanks.

RT78

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
So, I just flashed this recovery using the terminal method. Everything seemed to work except, during the flashing I kept getting this error about being out of memory. So, I didn't think anything of it, went ahead and typed reboot recovery, and now I'm booted into the blue fastboot screen. I have read enough over the months to know that this isn't a hugh problem, but I don't know how to get out of it. I'm not sure if I need to be in this thread http://forums.androidcentral.com/optimus-v-rooting-roms-hacks/76500-guide-tool-how-root-fastboot-style-fastest-easiest-way-around.html because I'm already rooted. If someone could point me in the right direction that would be fantastic! Thanks.

OK, so 20 minutes later I'm still hanging in here waiting for some help. I decided to pull my battery after reading a post in the aforementioned thread. After rebooting while holding home, and volume down I'm back in fastboot. It appears that I no longer have a recovery to boot into. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

DizzmalDan420

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
..After rebooting while holding home, and volume down I'm back in fastboot. It appears that I no longer have a recovery to boot into. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Isn't it volume down + back + power that boots into recovery?

If you'd pull the battery and let it boot up normally, does it load your OS, or did that somehow get lost in the process?

Reactions: RT78

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae