[RECOVERY] CWMT Recovery 5.0.2.7-th7 (T is for TOUCH!) OV

Should we have official CWMT Recovery suppport?

• Total voters

RT78

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Isn't it volume down + back + power that boots into recovery?

If you'd pull the battery and let it boot up normally, does it load your OS, or did that somehow get lost in the process?

I'm an idiot! You know, I never really thought of trying to let it boot normally. I just tried...and it did. :) So I guess now I can just try and reflash the recovery or should I not do that?

DizzmalDan420

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
I'd give it another shot. That's why we don't install a new recovery AND a ROM at the same time. Always leave yourself in a position where you know at least one of them is working.

Reactions: RT78

DizzmalDan420

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Just found out qpst can talk to the phone with this recovery.. It can't in iho recovery. Great news for anyone wanting to update prl

I just finally succeeded in changing my PRL tonight. Was a bit of an ordeal, until after all else failed, I tried using CDMA Workshop while booted into recovery. That ended up being the only way I could get it to not only connect to my COM port, but also fully communicate with my phone to read my MSL.

RT78

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I just wanted to let you all know that thanks to pbailey212, DizzmalDan420, CuriousN00b, and LeslieAnn, my phone is now back online, and with the new "touch" recovery no less! I and all of us in these forums couldn't have done these things without all of you! Thank you very much! -Roger

Reactions: pbailey212

sblood86

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Is there no MD5 for this? My connection isn't very stable lately and I don't want to flash without checking.

Check to see if theres one on the OS forum. But I copied everything from there.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

There's not no; little slow on the response on my part but...

Here is a fresh compiled build of th7 (no changes, just resynced my local repo to make sure I had the right one stuff; I've been trying to hack amend back into this thing [way more difficult than one might hope])

And an md5sum: 918a1cd72fcbac6b72c23fc83db58b8a

Don't expect me to make a habit of this (while I've been helping out this is totally Drew's baby); Drew is not available for me to run this by him but I don't think he'll have any issues being that we're trying to confirm you flash an intact version ;)

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site

Here is a fresh compiled build of th7 (no changes, just resynced my local repo to make sure I had the right one stuff; I've been trying to hack amend back into this thing [way more difficult than one might hope])

Don't expect me to make a habit of this (while I've been helping out this is totally Drew's baby); Drew is not available for me to run this by him but I don't think he'll have any issues being that we're trying to confirm you flash an intact version ;)

This link and md5 should be added to the OP

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I didn't mean to sound pushy. Sorry, just thought it would be a good idea.

Its ok I didn't mean to sound short so Im sorry. But I will post it in op when I get some free time. Just been hectic this weekend so far.

Last edited:

unknownsoldierx

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site

Thanks.

It seems it's standard to post hashes for ROMs. I figured it would be even more important to check a recovery before flashing. No offense to Drew or anyone else, but it's kind of hard to trust someones coding if they don't think it's important to provide a way to verify file integrity.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Download CWMT Recovery v5.0.2.7-th7

By clicking the link below you agree that you are flashing this recovery image at your own risk. Neither myself, drewwalton19216801, Team Hydro, nor anyone but yourself are responsible for any problems that may occur before, during or after flashing this recovery image.

http://www.teamhydro.net/downloads/Recovery/CWMTRecovery_5.0.2.7-th7_thunderc.img

added link with md5sum thanks to sblood86

recovery-th7.img

md5sum: 918a1cd72fcbac6b72c23fc83db58b8a

Any idea why these two files md5sums are different? Is one a later version?

The one downloaded from teamhydro gives:
bda76ec1214f88eeb922d05fb18fa1e7

The one from sblood86's link gives the md5 you posted:
918a1cd72fcbac6b72c23fc83db58b8a

What differences are there between these files?

For now, I'm sticking with the teamhydro link, unless you know why sbloods is different?