Bobzhome IHO: Known Issues?

.psd

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
OK so for the record, I just tried USB disk drive on another computer, installing the 3 drivers one by one, starting with the diskdrive driver, then the one right above it, then the one in the parent folder (after you unzip it all, naturally).

Conclusion: you need all 3 drivers for disk drive mode to even become an option.

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Yes. Need USB driver needed for IHO since its Gingerbread and not Froyo. Freezing comes from ICS rotarions, Bob's rom isn't up to date, therefore it doesn't have the necessary fixes.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

BobZhome

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I have new build https://github.com/inferiorhumanorgans/android_device_lge_thunderc/wiki/Binary

Changelog

3-3-12:

1. sync'd up with CM: now at CM 7.2.0 RC1(was Release Candidate 0)
  2. Since last build there has been many small fixes to ICS transitions

Please don't thank me, instead donate to Blarf for all the great work he has done. Special thanks to Jerry, mrg666, thekarven, TDM and all the others that have help to improve this project.

Enjoy!
Bob

Reactions: CuriousNoob

.psd

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
I am not receiving MMS (still on rc0 not rc1 quite yet) and it's hard to tell from searching whether it is a known issue...

If it is a known issue, is there a standard fix?
—virgin mobile for what it's worth

[EDIT] I can send MMS no problems (so far), but I don't receive MMS or even any hint that someone sent me one (for example, I don't receive the message with a download button that produces no result, instead I simply never get the message whatsoever.)

Last edited:

.psd

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
Lol it was just the sender (a nub) failing to know how to send an MMS. Wow....... hahaha :D

Ingoing and outgoing MMS remains fully functional on 3g and wifi!

[EDIT] disregard that the poster (me) was a nub and didn't realize that I can receive the notification for MMS through wifi, but can only actually download it through 3g.... those greedy virgin mobile guys or a ROM limitation? I ask because I got a weird message saying my "beyond talk plan" or whatever (I don't have a plan, obviously) mobile data speeds will slow down after 2.5gb...

Last edited:

armymartinez

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Running BobZHome for Optimus V (Gingerbread) and it seems to work great. The only bug I've seen so far is if I switch the keyboard away from the default, when I reboot, my change is lost.

SOLUTION: Ensure that the alternate keyboard is running from phone memory instead of SD Card. SD Card needs to be initialized and if the keyboard isn't available, it reverts to the default.

Last edited: