A teaser... TOVtW [App]

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Dam this looks sweet Leslie keep up the good work. Ill be in test it since I can't contribute any other way. Sorry.:(

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Status update...
TopOVtheWorld.apk

This is only to show that things are progressing (DO NOT REPORT BUGS!)
I'm running into some serious roadbloacks and may have to re-think the entire direction of the app. As you can see the links for roms work (which are up to date), but they stay in the lower half of the app. :mad: I have an idea on how to fix it, but it means rewriting a bunch of code, but, it will likely turn out better as it gives me more freedom but means a bit of work. So basically you can ignore everything you see here except to realize that things are progressing and it's not dead, so again, DO NOT REPORT BUGS.

BTW, I could still use a graphics artist to make some logos at the very least.

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Status update...
TopOVtheWorld.apk

This is only to show that things are progressing (DO NOT REPORT BUGS!)
I'm running into some serious roadbloacks and may have to re-think the entire direction of the app. As you can see the links for roms work (which are up to date), but they stay in the lower half of the app. :mad: I have an idea on how to fix it, but it means rewriting a bunch of code, but, it will likely turn out better as it gives me more freedom but means a bit of work. So basically you can ignore everything you see here except to realize that things are progressing and it's not dead, so again, DO NOT REPORT BUGS.

BTW, I could still use a graphics artist to make some logos at the very least.

Do you have any ideas for a logo? I could probably make something, but I lack the ability to come up with ideas :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Do you have any ideas for a logo? I could probably make something, but I lack the ability to come up with ideas :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Lies!!! Look at all your stuff on deviant art, you don't call that ideas?? :p

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: kcls

poweredge99

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
I love this.. I cant program anything.. design anything.. the fact I rooted, changed ROM's on my 2 phones before hitting the lottery is a miracle. It is so nice to see all that info. I dont know how much work went into this but Thank you very much ...

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I've launched dedicated theme showcase website, those icons deserve a mention. Would you mind if I put them in my gallery (with a link back to your DA page, of course?)

Sent from the BACKside of Tapatalk 2

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I've launched dedicated theme showcase website, those icons deserve a mention. Would you mind if I put them in my gallery (with a link back to your DA page, of course?)

Knock yourself out! The more downloads the merrier. Just don't mirror them or anything.

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Against my personal code of ethics. I want to control all of my creations, I assume others do as well. That's why I asked before I did anything crazy.

Reactions: kcls

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Against my personal code of ethics. I want to control all of my creations, I assume others do as well. That's why I asked before I did anything crazy.

Alright, perfectly fine with me then! Shoot me a pm with the link when you put them up, I want to see :D

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2

EnMod

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Wow I completely missed this. Once finals are over I want to help with graphics, I've been focusing on them this semester and would love to take them further.