NO 3G!!!!!!!!!!!!

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I dont know what happened but my optimus v stopped 3g and now its 1x and will not change back no matter what i do. It will not let me change the cdma network preference either, does anyone know what i should do?:(

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Try toggling airplane mode a few times. I had this issue before I rooted, and for me, it was resolved by unmounting the SD card, toggling airplane mode on and off, then remounting the SD card. I say that it resolved the problem, but I can't say that for sure, because I don't know what was causing it in the first place. But I can say that after I did that, I didn't have the problem again.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

gladesofsummer

GladesofSummer
Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes VM's data network goes down, the only thing to do is to usually wait. Unless the problem persists for more than a day. I called their customer service representatives that didn't help me out until one lady after the third day just reset my account which gave me a free month of service. Was such a hassle...

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
There is no need to post this question in two places. The reference thread is not a help thread.

As for how to correct the problem...
Make a backup of your phone in recovery, install Harmonia 1.7, us Activate, then restore your backup. Total time is less than 10 minutes.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes VM's data network goes down, the only thing to do is to usually wait. Unless the problem persists for more than a day. I called their customer service representatives that didn't help me out until one lady after the third day just reset my account which gave me a free month of service. Was such a hassle...

Call me cheap, but I'd deal with the hassle for a free month of service. ;)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

CloudBusterr

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issue about 2 weeks ago. They were just doing maintenance on the nearest tower. It was back and faster than ever a day or two later.

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the advice everyone, i fixed it by reinstalling backside iho. I deleted the old one, i think my problem started after flashing the [MOD] Amphetamines zip thats when it started acting up.

Rob Leveck

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
try to activate your phone again. the same thing happened to me 3g then 1g then no g i activated my phone again 3g is back. i wish vm had told me to do that but i did get a $10.00 credit